NEWS & EVENTS
Radvision, An Avaya Company, Introduces The Industry's Most Powerful Multipoint Control Unit
- Scopia Elite 6000 Series MCU shatters the price barriers for high definition video conferencing
- Unique hybrid software-hardware architecture delivers unparalleled video quality and the highest port density in the industry
- Revolutionary new MCU doubles the performance of traditional MCUs and minimizes energy consumption
- Revolutionary Power. The Scopia Elite 6000 harnesses revolutionary processing power, featuring dual 1080p/60fps channels for video and content, simultaneous H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency and H.264 Scalable Video Coding (SVC), along with multi-stream immersive telepresence connectivity deliver uncompromised multi-party collaboration.
- Unmatched Density and Scale. A hybrid architecture delivers unmatched density with support for 40 full 1080p HD ports on a single 1U system, and the highest processing performance available in the market. Scopia’s “Virtual MCU” management solution provides an intelligent, distributed multi-party conferencing architecture for maximum scalability and resiliency.
- Maximum Ease of Use. Video information overlays along with easy conference creation and entry through the enhanced on-screen auto attendant make attending conferences simple. User can moderate meetings through onscreen menus compatible with any endpoint or via the Scopia Control iPad® app. They can easily mute participants, change video layouts, start or pause recording and even invite other participants.
Roopam Jain, Industry Director, Conferencing & Collaboration, Frost & Sullivan
Desi Ramoo, Senior Member Engagement Specialist, REANNZ (2012)
Radvision, an Avaya company, is a leading provider of video conferencing and telepresence technologies over IP and wireless networks. Radvision teams with its channel and service provider partners to offer end-to-end visual communications that help businesses collaborate more efficiently. Radvision propels the unified communications evolution forward with unique technologies that harness the power of video, voice, and data over any network. Visit www.radvision.com, our blog, and follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.