NEWS & EVENTS
Primerica Selects Avaya Customer Experience Interaction Management to Deliver "Main Street" Style Service
- Financial services company to implement next-generation contact center to help provide the personal touch over any channel
- Multimedia customer service and sophisticated routing technologies will help drive fast, first call resolution for policyholders and greater productivity for more than 90,000 independent field agents
- Solution will connect 2500 employees and customer service agents across new headquarters and eight other locations through a private cloud
Primerica will deploy new customer service capabilities to serve both direct customers and its 90,000 independent representatives to drive faster, more effective service through both self and assisted service. Customers and agents will be able to use virtually any channel – voice, video, email, text, IM or mobile – and through the application of sophisticated routing technologies, have a consistent, seamless experience.
Avaya is providing Primerica with the following solutions:
- Avaya Aura® core unified communications platform, to centralize communications, collaboration and customer service operations and management. This private cloud architecture will enable Primerica to extend services and applications throughout the company's locations and workforce of office-based, mobile and remote employees.
- A full suite of Contact Center solutions, providing self-service applications and orchestration; streamlined routing of multi-channel customer service communications to help ensure customers and field agents are handled by the right service agent to meet their needs; on demand customer video through a simple link or website, and Avaya Workforce Optimization to help manage, monitor and maintain the best possible customer service operations and staff.
- Avaya Aura real-time collaboration applications, including Avaya Aura Conferencing 7.0 and Avaya Aura Messaging for real-time collaboration across the entire workforce.
"Primerica has put a stake in the ground to be a different kind of financial services company. We want our customers and agents to have the kind of experience reminiscent of the type that could be had when business was done on Main Street in any town. When the business owner knew your name the moment you walked in the door and quite likely, why you were there. The Avaya solutions we’re deploying will help us capture that with the advantage of next-generation technologies to address how people work, communicate and collaborate today."
--David Wade, CIO, Primerica
Avaya Customer Experience Interaction Management Solutions
Tags: Avaya, Primerica, customer experience management, customer service, contact center, multi-channel, business communications, customer collaboration, multimedia customer service
Primerica, Inc. headquartered in Duluth, GA, is a leading distributor of financial products to middle-income families in North America. Primerica representatives educate their Main Street clients about how to better prepare for a more secure financial future by assessing their needs and providing appropriate solutions through term life insurance, which we underwrite, and mutual funds, annuities and other financial products, which we distribute primarily on behalf of third parties. In addition, Primerica provides an entrepreneurial full or part-time business opportunity for individuals seeking to earn income by distributing the company's financial products. We insure more than 4.3 million lives and approximately 2 million clients maintain investment accounts with us. Primerica is a member of the Russell 2000 Stock index and is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PRI".
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.