NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Announces the Next Leap Forward in Business Collaboration with Avaya Aura® Conferencing
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing 7.0 and Avaya Flare® Experience streamline collaboration with easy-to-use, all-in-one audio/web conferencing integrated into unified communications
- Enables secure, cost-effective "share from anywhere" capabilities for mobile collaboration and BYOD initiatives
- Built on standards-based, open architecture, designed to extend Avaya Aura® Communication Manager and Avaya Communication Server 1000 communication environments for high performance and scalability
- One-stop access from the intuitive, collaboration user interface of the Avaya Flare Experience on Apple iPad tablets and Microsoft Windows PCs or laptops, for communications and multimodal collaboration, voice, document sharing, IM/presence, email and consolidated corporate and personal directories.
- A zero-install, Collaboration Agent client that makes it easy for participants to collaborate using any Web browser or iPhone, and that works seamlessly with the Avaya Flare Experience clients on iPad tablets and Windows PCs/laptops.
- Visual and contextual controls that help eliminate most or all of the typical disruptions of traditional conference sessions, such as announcing or identifying attendees, background noise, speaker identification, etc.
- Scalability to handle 7,500 active conferencing sessions supporting workers located virtually anywhere to eliminate or reduce the cost of outside services..
- A distributed, open architecture and built-in intelligence that helps reduce and manage bandwidth usage and adapts as needed to make it easy on the network and the budget.
- Aura Conferencing 7.0 and Avaya Flare Experience YouTube Video
- Mobile Collaboration for Enterprises
- Working at the Speed of Business with Avaya Mobility Solutions Video