NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya’s Patti Moran Named a 'Power 100 Woman of the Channel' by CRN Magazine
- Increasing customer consideration rates for Avaya partners through partner demand-creating programs, including Avaya’s free self-service program (Partner Marketing Central), an automated Content Syndication Program, and full-service campaigns delivered globally through MarketLeaders.
- Increasing close rates through globally available, on-demand training delivery and virtual demonstrations.
- Building the competency and capabilities of global partners through marketing of the Avaya Connect global partner program.
- Bringing Avaya's "The Power of We" message to the partner community through video contests and executive outreach, including interactive global videoconferences between partners and Avaya senior leadership.
- Building relationships through social media, executed locally in every theater.
--In the past two years, credentialed partner associates in Avaya’s channel partner program have increased over 300% across the range of solutions.1
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
UBM Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With more than 30 years of experience and engagement, UBM Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives, managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. UBM Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about UBM Channel, visit us at http://www.ubmchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ubmchannel.
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.