NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Positioned as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure Worldwide
- Avaya cited as a contact center infrastructure leader based on 'ability to execute’ and ‘completeness of vision'
- Infrastructure consolidation and centralization projects among companies that operate multiple contact centers. These companies increasingly are looking to leverage the location independent nature of IP-based infrastructure to reduce duplication of infrastructure investments.
- Momentum for multimedia routing, including email response management, Web chat and customer collaboration solutions. These solutions, which have been traditionally purchased from best-of-breed or point solution providers, are now increasingly being evaluated within the portfolio of the traditional ACD vendors.
- Once almost solely limited to point solution providers, workforce optimization functionality is now included in many contact center infrastructure suites or portfolios. This functionality encompasses varying combinations of contact recording, agent evaluation, workforce management, coaching and e-learning tools, post-contact survey, and agent performance speech analytics.
- Increasing awareness of social media influences and the potential impact on contact center operations.
- Growing interest in adding tighter linkage between customer service operations and both internal- and external-facing mobile applications — Mobile applications are seen as a way to provide customers with easier access to self-service information by supporting a visual interface to option selections and data that previously was available only to those accessing the company using a more traditional computer interface. These solutions can also provide customers with additional information and options based on real-time information regarding contact center operations, such as expected wait times and callback options.
"Delivering a consistent, world class customer experience requires a deep understanding of your customer, their needs and preferences over time, regardless of the the voice, video, social, mobile or web channel they may choose to use … this time. It directly influences brand preference, loyalty, and profitability that will translate into positive business results. We are completely focused on enabling the interactions – both live and automated - that delight customers every time. Our goal is nothing short of helping our customers deliver extraordinary experiences to their customers by connecting the channels of interaction, the processes, and metrics into cohesive, end-to-end solutions."
Brett Shockley, SVP and GM, Applications and Emerging Technologies, Avaya
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide http://www.gartner.com/reprints/avaya-vol8?id=1-1B5HWWN&ct=120629&st=sb
About the Gartner Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.