NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Enhances Customer Experience Interaction Management Portfolio
- Avaya focuses on Customer Experience Interaction Management for next-generation contact centers
- Avaya delivers new and expanded applications for Mobile, Video and Social Media Interaction
- Doubles the performance and capacity of the market-leading contact center solution for increased productivity and efficiency
Today, Avaya adds the following enhancements to its Customer Experience Interaction Management portfolio:
- Mobile: Avaya Customer Connections Mobile enables a customer to navigate dynamic smartphone menus which guide them through self driven inquiries and tasks. If further assistance is needed, the customer can make a request to be connected to an available expert. An estimated wait time is provided if no agent is immediately available; customers can choose to wait, request an immediate return call or schedule one for a more convenient time. All customer information from the start of the activity is carried throughout the entire interaction – from self service through assisted – for a seamless service experience that eliminates the need for the customer to repeatedly provide the same information.
- Social Media: Avaya continues its focus on enabling companies to efficiently encompass social media within the contact center. Avaya Social Media Manager adds support for additional languages and integration with more social media sites, including Google Alerts, RSS and YouTube in addition to FB and Twitter.
- Web Video: Avaya One Touch Video helps enable faster, richer customer collaboration and resolution to build better relationships. A simple hyperlink embedded on web page or sent via email enables voice and video collaboration between agents, experts or other enterprise employees and end users outside of the enterprise who have access to any Internet-connected device with a browser.
- Routing Optimization: Avaya Aura Call Center Elite – the gold standard in contact center call routing and distribution -- delivers significant increases in performance, consolidates and simplifies administration and reduces hardware, upgrade and maintenance costs. Call Center Elite 6.2 can now help customers handle up to twice the calls in any given time period over previous versions of the product. In addition, new Avaya 96x1phones are tailored to contact center agent needs, enabling fast access to common agent features and embedded agent greetings. Companies can buy these new phones as SIP or as H.323 and later convert them to SIP endpoints for investment protection as their needs evolve.
Avaya has a full continuum of consulting, professional, support and managed services that can help customers plan, design, implement and operate their Customer Experience Interaction Management solutions. These services help customers align business goals with technology, business processes and people, enabling faster adoption and performance optimization.
"Social Media Manager will allow the Minnesota Wild to stay more closely connected to its fans. As we migrate away from a social media strategy that was dominated by monologue, we can now more successfully execute a dialogue strategy that will foster more nimble and efficient communication between the Minnesota Wild, the Xcel Energy Center and its fans."
Jim Ibister, vice president, Facility Administration, Minnesota Wild and GM, St. Paul RiverCentre
Doug Nelson, vice president, Sales, Digital DataVoice
Steve Goodman, CIO, Integrated Medical Partners
- Avaya leads the worldwide contact center market for 2011 with 36 percent share in terms of revenue and 37 percent in terms of shipments.
- Avaya has more than two dozen patents/patents pending for social media in contact center technologies.
Avaya Customer Connections Mobile Fact Sheet
Avaya One Touch Video Fact Sheet
How Mobile Devices are Driving Innovations in Contact Centers White Paper
An Architecture for Mobile Communications Innovation in the Contact Center White Paper
Social Media Manager demo
Avaya is a global leader in business communications and collaboration, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.