NEWS & EVENTS
Radvision, an Avaya Company, to Showcase UC and Video Collaboration, Share Industry Expertise at InfoComm 2012
- Radvision showcases standards-based video collaboration including mobile solutions for iOS and Android platforms, desktop applications, conference room systems and fully immersive telepresence
- Radvision will demonstrate interoperability with Avaya's Aura UC platform and other leading UC solutions including Microsoft Lync
- Radvision experts to participate in panels on unified communications, HD video conferencing, telepresence, mobility and cloud-based video
- Radvision, an Avaya company, offers end-to-end video conferencing and unified communications (UC) solutions - from mobile devices to desktops, conference rooms and fully immersive telepresence suites. Radvision's broad portfolio of standards-based video systems enables interconnectivity across new and traditional video endpoints regardless of UC platform or device.
- Visit the Avaya-Radvision Telepresence Café for demonstrations of the company's leading, end-to-end video conferencing portfolio including Scopia® XT Telepresence Platform, which features the Scopia Control application for the Apple iPad, Scopia Desktop, Scopia Video Gateway for Microsoft Lync, and Scopia Mobile, a full-featured, standards-based, enterprise-grade app for iOS and Android that includes HD audio, video, data review and full meeting moderation capabilities. Avaya and Radvision will also be featuring interoperability between Radvision's Scopia endpoints and infrastructure and Avaya Aura®, Avaya Flare® Experience on the Avaya Desktop Video Device, Avaya UC 1000 series video endpoints.
- Radvision experts will also be participating in five IMCCA industry panels covering unified communications, HD video conferencing, telepresence, mobility and cloud-based video.
- InfoComm takes place June 13 – 15, 2012. Radvision is participating in the following panels:
Wednesday, June 13, 10:30 a.m. – noon
Bob Romano, Radvision global vice president of Marketing
Wednesday, June 13, 12:30 – 2 p.m.
Yair Wiener, Radvision CTO
Wednesday, June 13, 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Hugh McCullen, Avaya senior director, Video Collaboration –
Thursday, June 14, 12:30 – 2 p.m.
Moderated by Bob Romano, Radvision global vice president of
Thursday, June 14, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
• Telepresence and Mobile Video Panel, 10:05 – 10:35 a.m.
• Telepresence/Mobile Video Demonstrations,
Radvision, an Avaya company, is a leading provider of video conferencing and telepresence technologies over IP and wireless networks. Radvision teams with its channel and service provider partners to offer end-to-end visual communications that help businesses collaborate more efficiently. Radvision propels the unified communications evolution forward with unique technologies that harness the power of video, voice, and data over any network. Visit www.radvision.com, our blog, and follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.