NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Garners Top Scores in Enterprise Connect 2012 Mock UC RFP Competition
- Avaya's score of 91.8 outranks eight competitors and gains more than three points ahead of second place score
- Scoring based on functionality, architecture, pricing and RFP response compliance
- Evaluation for what would be considered comparable solutions from nine leading enterprise vendors shows broad gaps in capabilities, range of pricing
- Scenario #1 was oriented toward voice with 10% of the users being licensed for UC
- Scenario #2 had all users licensed for voice and UC
- Scenario #3 was similar to Scenario #1 with the exception of using softphones and mobile clients instead of traditional IP phone sets.
"While we saw good responses from each of the vendors in one or more particular scenarios, Avaya's scores are a result of a strong responses to all three coupled with more aggressive pricing than in previous years."
David Chavez, CTO, Worldwide Sales, Avaya
Avaya Unified Communications
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.