NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Launches Outsourcing Solutions to Improve Performance, Reduce Costs of Business Communications Networks
- Avaya Communications Outsourcing Solutions provides multi-vendor, custom-managed services for large businesses, helping to unlock potential of aging communications environments
- Solutions tap Avaya's global managed services scale, investment and expertise to accelerate cost-savings, performance and transformation across many locations
- Avaya is North American market leader in communications managed services according to Frost and Sullivan; company has 3 million ports globally under contract
- Seamless worldwide multi-vendor support using nine global Network Operation Centers (NOC) supporting 3 million communications ports under contract(1).
- Extensive communications applications expertise and support, driven by an organization of more than 700 dedicated voice managed services experts.
- New Operating Expense procurement (OpEx) options encompassing hardware, software and services in an all-inclusive per-user price, minimizing or eliminating the need for capital purchase for a technology transformation.
- Customized Service Level Agreements (SLA) delivering guarantees on availability and reliability, helping to ensure peace of mind.
- Full alignment with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards for multivendor environments. ITIL is a best-in-class set of standardized practices to support IT infrastructure.
- A breakthrough communications management platform, Matrix—the result of a $15 million+ investment in a predictive, preventive cloud-based platform. This includes a customized Web portal to let supervisors get a clear view into Avaya services.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) improvements can be delivered by COS. Typically, 15 to 20 percent in TCO improvements are driven by Avaya Managed Services through improved performance and reduced investment needs(2).
"At Bharti Airtel, the customer is at the core of everything we do. We constantly innovate and partner with the best to offer our customers a world-class service experience at every touch point. Our partnership with Avaya was in line with this philosophy and a game changer for our customer contact services and collaboration. Avaya Communications Outsourcing Solutions enhanced our service capabilities, and helped us deliver superior customer experiences across our operations in India."
-- Dr. Jai Menon, director of Global Innovation & IT at Bharti Airtel, and group CIO of Bharti Enterprises
-- Eric Goodness, research vice president, managed services, Gartner, Inc.
-- Ed Nalbandian, vice president, Avaya Operations Services.
- Avaya is the North American leader in the enterprise telephony implementation and management services market, with nearly 24 percent of the market, according to Frost & Sullivan(3).
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
(2) Based on internal Avaya calculations
(3) According to Frost & Sullivan’s December 2011 report on the enterprise telephony implementation and management services market, North America, 2010.