NEWS & EVENTS
NACR CallNACK, a Branded Application for Contact Centers and Call Management, Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
- Leading-Edge Company Developed CallNACK to Meet Customer Needs for Better Call Control
- Enabling a company to proactively check its outbound calling lists against the national database to ensure compliance with the Do Not Call registry
- Enforcing local calling hours so that customers are called only between certain hours, such as 9 AM to 7 PM local time
- Automating the call process to free employees from manual, error-prone call logging
- Routing calls based on customer preferences via database lookup, without the need for complex computer-telephony integration
- Displaying a company's Caller ID based on the customer's location — for example, displaying a locally-used business name and telephone number
With offices nationwide, industry award-winning NACR (Eagan, MN) is a certified Avaya Platinum Channel Partner, eight-time Avaya BusinessPartner of the Year, and the leading independent integrator of best-in-class communications, collaboration, and customer interaction solutions for businesses. Its highly trained and experienced team, with more than 600 industry-recognized certifications, delivers proven, scalable, cost-effective solutions tailored to a customer’s end-to-end needs, from sales through ongoing support. Using sophisticated processes, advanced tools, and two high-tech Network Operations Centers (NOCs), NACR provides comprehensive monitoring and managed services for multivendor infrastructures. And to help customers keep pace with changing technology and business needs, the NACR Center of Excellence for Learning and Development provides training and educational opportunities. For more information, visit www.nacr.com.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com. For more information on the Avaya DevConnect program, visit www.avaya.com/devconnect.
Scott Sund DevConnect PR
1-800-431-1333 ext. 2502 ext. 2502 908-953-6432