NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Receives 2011 Product Innovation Award for Global Desktop Videoconferencing Endpoints from Frost & Sullivan
- Avaya Desktop Video Device (ADVD) with the Avaya Flare® Experience highlighted as "best-in-class" for integrating video conferencing with other core enterprise applications
- ADVD outweighs competition in five categories: innovation, use of leading edge technologies, value-added features, customer ROI and penetration potential
- ADVD with the Avaya Flare Experience provides a single user interface for multiple types of media and a broad range of capabilities
"Avaya's Desktop Video Device and the Avaya Flare Experience demonstrate Avaya's innovation; the power of its applications; and its vision to provide a rich, multi-modal, and unified user experience geared to provide new and productive ways for users to collaborate. Based on Frost & Sullivan's independent analysis of the Global Videoconferencing Endpoints market, Avaya is being recognized with the 2011 New Product Innovation Award."
Roopam Jain, industry director, UC and Collaboration, Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan 2011 Product Innovation Global Videoconferencing Endpoints report
- Avaya Flare Experience and Avaya Desktop Video Device
- Photos: Avaya Flare Experience and Avaya Desktop Video Device
Tags: Avaya, Avaya Flare Experience, videoconferencing, desktop video, unified communications, business collaboration, user experience, tablets
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.