NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Builds Channel Partner Value with New Initiatives
- Avaya kicks-off new financial year with a renewed commitment to channel partners
- "Partner in Excellence" designation recognizes high customer satisfaction scores
- Peer-to-peer benchmarking initiative to help partners evaluate performance and drive sales
The Avaya Connect Channel Partner program is evolving to reflect changing channel dynamics and enable Avaya channel partners to deliver the broadest possible solution sets to customers. With a growing emphasis on innovation and value and the release of more than 60 new products over the past 18 months, Avaya's focusing the program on increasing the competency, customer satisfaction and competitive advantage of its channel partners.
- A new "Partner in Customer Excellence" designation that identifies and rewards channel partners who achieve significantly higher scores in their customer satisfaction surveys. Customer satisfaction is now a critical element in determining partner level status, and the new designation recognizes those that go above and beyond. Partners in Excellence are highlighted in the Avaya Partner Locator.
- A benchmarking tool to help channel partners determine how they compare against similar partners as well as industry averages. The tool will deliver personalized reports to partners that provide insights on their strengths as well as opportunities to bolster their position through training and other Avaya Connect program elements.
- Avaya OneSource, a global consolidation of tools, pricing and operational processes into one workflow will deliver significant efficiencies for partners and will be rolled out in each region through FY 2012.
"The Avaya Connect Channel Partner program represents some of the most highly-skilled channel partners in the industry. With these new initiatives, we continue to enable them to build their capabilities and expertise and deliver industry benchmark levels of customer satisfaction to help drive their success and profitability."
Karl Soderlund, Vice President US Channels, Avaya
Jeremy Butt, Vice President, Worldwide Channels, Avaya
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.