NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya "Technology Cake" Featured on Cake Boss TV Show
- Fully-functional cake represents Cake Boss' new high-tech business communications and videoconferencing system
- Buddy Valastro's latest culinary creation enables videoconferences, phone calls
- Photos of the cake are now available here
- Functioning equipment represented on the cake included Avaya IP Office, Avaya 9508 digital and 9650 IP phones, an Avaya B159 conference phone, and videoconferencing monitors with Avaya one-X Communicator. These and other Avaya solutions—including data, Wi-Fi and wireless phones—will be implemented in Buddy Valastro's business.
- The cake took two days to create and involved Buddy Valastro's entire Carlo's Bakery team in consultation with Avaya's channel account manager for small and medium enterprises, Jeff Bloom.
- The Cake Boss episode featuring Avaya aired on Monday, July 25th at 9 pm EST and can be viewed on TLC on demand.
Buddy Valastro, owner of Carlo's Bakery and reality television star:
"This cake represents all of the exciting communications technologies that I'm putting into my business. With our company growing and customer calls rising, I realized we needed a communications solution that can enable us to serve every customer with as much quality as we put into our cakes. I need the most advanced solutions around to keep delivering high-quality service, and Avaya provides this with the right tools to ensure my business operates smoothly, whether we're mobile or at Carlo's Bakery."
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.