NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Delivers Social Media Solutions to Drive Superior Customer Experiences
- Avaya Social Media Manager can be integrated into new Avaya agent desktop application
- Contact center outsourcer Motiva selects Avaya Social Media Manager to help agents improve responsiveness to customers via social media channel
Social Media Enhancements for Customer Service:
Providing better customer service is the number one benefit that businesses seek to gain from social media customer support, followed by driving more sales(2). Tracking with this demand, Avaya today announces:
- Social Media Consulting Services: These new Avaya consulting services help businesses integrate a social media channel into their customer sales and service strategy. The services follow a consistent methodology—which includes a Social Assessment, Strategy Development, Roadmap Creation, and Adoption Plan—tailored according to a business' specific requirements and that guide the company through a customer service evolution using social media.
- Integration of Social Media in Agent Desktops: Avaya Social Media Manager can easily integrate with Avaya Aura® Contact Center 6.2, the new version of Avaya's agent-assisted experience solution announced today. This enables a company to incorporate social media into the single view that agents use for managing multimedia customer interactions. The result is a simpler, more productive way for workers to receive relevant social media messages, along with available customer history, and respond to it in a customer session. This differs from other solutions that require a separate interface for customer interaction via social media.
Avaya Social Media Manager enables companies to bring social media into an agent desktop—like any other multimedia channel—to more effectively use the large amounts of content found in social media forums. Key capabilities include:
- Automatic monitoring of customer feedback using key words or phrases set by a business. This helps agents avoid a ‘tweet deluge’ so they only receive the most relevant social media messages requiring attention.
- Sentiment tracking by assigning a score to social media communications such as tweets (i.e. higher positive number = more positive sentiment). This can identify trends in real-time, and the users driving them, to enable fast, relevant responses.
- Suggested responses can be provided to employees handling social media-driven customer inquiries, taking topic and customer history into account, while still enabling agents to personalize interactions with customers over social media.
Higinio Sanchez, Chief Executive Officer, Motiva
"There is a new generation of customers and agents that are very comfortable with social media, so having the right tools and services to maximize it are essential. Avaya enables us to effectively use social media as a service for our clients, who count on us to ensure their customers receive superior and satisfying experiences on a daily basis.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.