NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Introduces New Communications Support Model to Drive Greater Flexibility, Faster Response Times
- New support model provides globally consistent and streamlined support options aligned with today’s advanced communications needs
- Customers to experience accelerated responses and simple, flexible packages
- Essential Support is the basic level of support for customers requiring solution level remote technical support as well as software updates and patches. It offers 24x7 remote technical support and sets specific response time parameters to address issues, depending on problem severity. Included are access to Avaya's Web-based customer support tools, remote technical support of hardware and software, and coverage to ensure required parts are delivered on the next business day.
- Preferred Support encompasses the Essential package plus remote monitoring that alerts Avaya within 90 seconds of receiving an alarm. It can drive up to 20% faster resolution times, on average1, due to increased visibility through around-the-clock monitoring. The Avaya EXPERT SystemsSM monitoring remotely clears virtually all system-generated alarms. With this package, Avaya aims for response times of 15 minutes or less for major incidents.
- Upgrade Advantage for subscription access to the latest major software upgrades.
- Onsite support for critical parts replacement at the customer's location.
- Terminal replacement for next-day deliveries to replace defective terminals.
- Software release management and back-up and restore services.
--Mohamad Ali, senior vice president and president, Avaya Global Services
--Vel R. Johnson, vice president, operations & service, SPS and an Avaya business partner
--Rob Brothers, program director, Software and Hardware Support and Deployment Services, IDC
Tags: Avaya Global Services, unified communications, contact center, Avaya, networking, customer service, maintenance, remote support, technical support
Avaya is a global leader in business communications and collaboration, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.