NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Extends Enterprise Collaboration to Locations of All Sizes
- Centralized environments with applications extended from and managed at the Avaya Aura core with enhanced survivability in the branch.
- Distributed environments with applications and call control delivered locally while centrally managed; for example, those typically found in real-estate or franchised business.
- Mixed environments with both localized and centralized applications; for example, a local auto attendant application to provide directions, multiple languages and sales announcements while centralized applications enable video, collaboration and mobility.
- Avaya Aura Session Manager for management of all SIP endpoints
- Avaya Aura Presence to share rich presence information between endpoints from Avaya and other third-party vendors
- Avaya Aura Session Border Controller
- An expanded platform for advanced collaboration, such as with the Avaya Flare™ Experience on the Avaya Desktop Video Device and Avaya Video Conferencing Solutions
"While today's business environment moves toward decentralization to get closer to their customers, an organization's satellite offices are expected to be autonomous yet have access to home office feature sets to improve customer service and stay connected with their extended employees. Avaya's B5800 Branch Gateway enables XETA's large enterprise customers to effectively extend enterprise-grade communications to their outlying branch offices in a robust and flexible manner. As a trusted advisor to our clients, we strive to bring advanced technologies and solutions to our customers and the B5800 gateway provides our customers the best in communications technology combining functionality and cost savings."
"There's real market opportunity to provide midsize enterprises with functional, less complex, and easier to manage UC solutions. Likewise, branch office environments require flexible configuration options and things like local PBX and collaboration features for end users, along with access to centralized UC applications. The new Avaya Aura Solution for Midsize Enterprises and Avaya Aura Branch Solution address their targeted segments appropriately, nicely leveraging Avaya Aura communications features and functionality with effective pricing options for smaller locations."
Avaya Enterprise Gateways
Avaya B5800 Branch Gateway Fact Sheet
Avaya Data Solutions
Boyd Brothers Case Study http://www.avaya.com/usa/resource/assets/casestudies/UC4728AV.pdf