NEWS & EVENTS
Avaya Announces Partner Award Winners at Avaya Partner Forum
Leading technology partners from the world's Eastern Hemisphere honored as Avaya celebrated and recognized the contribution of the partner community at gala dinner hosted at Atlantis the Palm in Dubai
Dubai, UAE: Avaya , a global leader in business communications software, systems and services, demonstrated its commitment to the partner community from the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) and Europe regions, with leading partners being recognized at the annual Avaya Awards event.
The highlight of the Avaya Partner Forum 2016, a two-day event hosted at the Atlantis the Palm in Dubai, the Avaya Awards celebrated the role Avaya Connect channel partners have played in driving Avaya 's success across the combined geographies. As customers' needs and challenges evolve, Avaya 's partners are central to its strategy of delivering services-led, outcome-focused engagement.
This year's Avaya Awards included the inaugural Special President Award - a special award given to a key partner for their work on a strategic account with Avaya . PACC MDS scooped the first-ever President's Award, having worked with Avaya on the successful implementation of the company's networking technology - SDN Fx - at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai .
More than 2,000 channel partners from across the combined regions interacted with Avaya global and solutions leaders and industry experts at keynote addresses, seminars and expert sessions at the Avaya Partner Forum. Partners were briefed on Avaya 's strategic vision for FY2016, as well as key emerging industry trends, including mobility, Cloud, Big Data, and analytics, and how they can work with Avaya to drive revenue growth from these opportunities.
- Partner of the Year GCC: Techno Q QATAR.
- Partner of the Year Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Baud Telecom Company (BTC)
- Partner of the Year North, East, West and Central Africa: NetasMaroc
- Partner of the Year South Africa :Jasco Enterprise
- Partner of the year Turkey : Kocsistem
- Partner of the Year India : Telecraft Solutions
- Partner of the Year Russian federation : CROC
- Partner of the Year China :Waycom Technology
- Partner of the Year Hong Kong : Hong Kong Telecommunications
- Partner of the Year Central Asia : Prosys
- Partner of the Year Asia Pacific: Jebsen& Jessen Asean
- Best Services Partner of the Year : VIS Networks -India
- Innovation Partner of the Year : WILCOM Information Technology
- Distributor of the Year: Digital China Advanced Systems
- Distributor of the Year: APTEC DISTRIBUTION
- Mid-Market Partner of the Year : A-Mehwar KSA
- Networking Partner of the Year : PACC MDS
- Strategic Win of the Year: Ison Technologies
- Video Solutions Partner of the Year : Atrie Technology
- Cloud Solutions Partner of the Year : Uecomm Australia
- Call Center Partner of the Year : ARTELCO JORDAN
- Unified Communications Partner of The Year : AGC Networks
- Full Stack Partner of the Year: ATIO CORPORATION
- Communication Agency of the Year Middle East and Africa : Asda'a Burson-Marsteller
- President's Award: PACC MDS UAE
"This is a time of significant transformation for every industry and this presents our partners with both challenges and opportunities. Each and every winner of the Avaya Awards has chosen to rise above the challenges, embrace the opportunities, and put the customer at the heart of their strategy to focus on delivering better collective outcomes.At Avaya , all our partners are winners because they are helping us to reach new heights and unparalleled success."
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non- Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. Avaya 's fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may be forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these are reasonable, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya 's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.