Avaya Loyalty2gether: Take the Next Step on Your Communications Journey
Avaya Engage is now just a few months away and teams across Avaya are working diligently to finalize the program for our many IAUG user group members. As part of the planning I am pumped to see the innovation that Avaya will be showcasing at this global event. It’s a unique opportunity to demonstrate impactful solutions that we’ve developed and implemented with several key customers. When I look at the lineup of demos, what hits me hardest is the relentless drive on the part of our customers to embrace the possibilities of the latest innovations and leverage them into solutions that drive a meaningful impact to their business. I think that’s worth repeating: Embrace the possibilities; drive meaningful impact.
We talk a lot about innovation at Avaya, about the possibilities of how collaboration, AI, IoT, and communications enablement can drive Digital Transformation across industries as varied as professional sports, transportation, finance or healthcare. But we also understand that taking the first steps down that road can seem daunting. Where do you start? Part of the Avaya answer is: start with your platforms. Can they really take you where you need to go? Can they really provide the foundation for Digital Transformation? For some customers the honest answer must be “no.” To address that, Avaya has offered, and is now extending, the Loyalty2gether promotion (for both CS1000 and Avaya Aura) as an opportunity for customers on legacy platforms to get up-to-date with a solution that can truly form the basis of a go-forward strategy.
For those of you who haven’t seen any of the previous blogs about Loyalty2gether, here is a brief summary of the benefits it brings:
- Comprehensive customer options to move to the latest releases of Avaya Aura or IP Office, on premises or in the cloud
- Go-forward support for many of your favorite CS1000 features on your new platform, including Park and Page, MobileX and support for your existing UniSTIM phones
- Offers on the latest J Series and Vantage devices
- Credits for Avaya Professional Services to help facilitate your migration
- And if you’ve been intrigued by Avaya Breeze and the possibilities it creates for customization of your solution, a Starter Kit to get you going
So, what can all that drive in terms of a meaningful impact? The latest Avaya State of the Desktop Report is packed with data about how people communicate in the workplace, but let me share a couple of stats that jumped out at me:
- When employees were asked what changes they would make in their current communications the top three responses were:
- Have a higher quality of audio experience
- Have one touch access to what I need to do
- Be able to send and receive text and chat messages
- And when asked about the impact of being able to customize their communications to their needs the top three responses were:
- Lower stress level
- Increased productivity
- Improved ability to serve customers
The question I have for you is: Can you fully embrace those possibilities? Do you have a solution that can drive those kinds of meaningful impacts today? If you feel your answer is no, then perhaps it’s time to consider taking the next step on your communications journey. Here’s a comment from a customer who has taken that next step and who has used Loyalty2gether to facilitate the transition:
“Relying on Nortel CS1000 for the years previous to Avaya’s acquisition and the commitment that Avaya made supporting us for 10 years on this great platform reinforced our trust and loyalty in Avaya. It gave us confidence in making the decision to migrate to the Avaya Aura platform which proved right, after the cutover.” —Ambassador Ali Al Aradi, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain
If you’re interested in learning more, contact your Avaya or Avaya Partner rep, and I look forward to discussing the next step in your communications journey with you at Avaya Engage.