Avaya is a Leader in the Gartner Contact Center Infrastructure Magic Quadrant
Avaya is building on the strengths in our core technologies to ensure we continue to lead the industry in enabling customers to successfully achieve their digital transformation journey.
But don’t just take my word for it.
Leading research and advisory firm Gartner has released its 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure Worldwide. The report positions Avaya as a Leader, marking the 17th time that we have held the position—no one in our industry has demonstrated the history of leadership, vision and execution that Avaya has achieved.
This report provides a powerful validation of our current and future strength in this key market. Gartner evaluates 11 vendors based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute, and plots them based on their relative strengths in 15 criteria areas. Those who earn a place in the Leaders Quadrant are defined as companies that execute well against their current vision and are well positioned for tomorrow.
I may be slightly biased, but I see Avaya as truly in the best position to help organizations deliver a compelling and differentiating customer experience in the digital age. We have the robust, flexible infrastructure that enables companies of any size manage all aspects of the customer experience, and we are investing in innovation to integrate transformational technologies like AI, blockchain and leading-edge analytics to bring new levels of value to market. If you’d like further evidence, we have it:
- Companies in more than 150 countries globally trust in Avaya contact center solutions to transform their customer service and support operations, including Alorica, Eletropaulo, Exelon, Florius, Liberty Mutual, Yanfeng Automotive Interior Systems, and others.
- Avaya Oceana® has recently earned two significant awards: the TMC 2017 CUSTOMER Contact Center Technology Award and the Frost & Sullivan 2017 Market Leadership Award for Contact Center Systems in North America.
- We now offer secure multitenant CCaaS for large enterprises via our Spoken Communications
- We’re delivering innovation like the unique Avaya Mobile Experience to optimize the customer experience for mobile callers into the contact center, and our new Avaya AVA, a virtual customer assistant that enables enable effortless customer engagement through social media and messaging platforms.
- Our strategic partnership with Afiniti incorporates behavioral pairing into Avaya contact center routing, to help turn a cost center into a profit center.
We are proud to be named a Leader. Rest assured that we will keep working every day to continue to earn that honor. And we’ll keep innovating to deliver the best customer experience for our customers, and their customers.