Here’s Where You Can Find Avaya at Enterprise Connect 2018
Enterprise Connect 2018 is coming March 12-15, making now a good time to outline where and when you can find Avaya at the show so you don’t miss a moment. Exciting opportunities have been planned throughout the week to educate and demonstrate around transforming customer experience. We’ll also be dropping the curtain on a few exciting product reveals (if you’re not attending, check back in for a recap). Consider this your all-in-one view of Avaya at Enterprise Connect 2018:
TADHack-mini Orlando Hackathon (March 10-11): If you’re arriving early to Enterprise Connect or happen to be local, you could benefit from attending this hackathon right before the main show. Avaya will be providing hands-on experience for developers with Telecom APIs, UCaaS, CCaaS, and UC&C, offering the chance to play around with its programmable telecoms. Developers who hack at TADHack not only get 50% off onsite pricing for Enterprise Connect 2018 (use code ECHACK18 when registering), but also the chance to win a $6k prize pot. Winners will be available for a meet-and-greet on March 12 at 3:15 pm at Osceola B.
TADhack-mini Orlando 2018 will be taking place at Valencia College, West Campus in the Collaborative Design Center (building 10, 3rd floor).
Avaya Innovation Lounge: Over half of companies generate innovative new ideas, but struggle to bring them to fruition (learn more in Price Waterhouse Cooper’s report, “Unleashing the Power of Innovation”). This is exactly why Avaya hosts its Innovation Lounge, designed to share targeted research, solution demos, theater presentations, and one-on-one briefings with customer engagement experts. The Avaya Innovation Lounge helps organizations gain deeper business insights, learn more about applications they can begin creating to amplify and differentiate customer experience, and explore the future of technologies like IoT, AI and VR.
Located in the Orange Blossom Ballroom, the Avaya Innovation Lounge will be open to customers and partners March 13 from 12-7 pm and March 14 from 10-3 pm. The lounge will host a private reception for analysts, media and consultants on Monday, March 12 from 6:30-9 pm.
Avaya Solutions Showcase: Avaya will be showcasing specific customer use scenarios at booth 1918 on the lower level of the Exhibit Hall. Stop by March 12 from 4-7 pm, March 13 from 12-6 pm, and March 14 from 12-5 pm.
Perhaps most notably, we’ll be demonstrating how Spoken’s capabilities extend Avaya’s industry-leading offerings to enable a clear cloud migration path for global contact center customers, no matter where they are on their cloud journey (Avaya acquired Spoken in January). Customers can quickly get exactly what they need—multi-tenant capabilities, rapid change management, on-demand options—on the same reliable and scalable Avaya products they know and trust.
Industry Vision Address: Join Avaya’s Senior VP and General Manager of Solutions and Technology, Laurent Philonenko, for an exclusive address on March 14 from 9:40-10 am in Osceola C. Learn more about how Avaya is positioning itself to meet industry disruption head-on, as well as respond to enterprises’ challenges in an era of cloud, embedded communications and artificial intelligence.
Industry Panel Sessions: Several Avaya executives will be participating in panel sessions designed to drive thoughtful and intentional conversation around industry growth and direction. Keep an eye out for the following Avayans throughout the week:
- Core Communications 2021: From Call Control to Digital Transformation taking place March 12 from 8-8:45 am featuring Avaya’s Lead for Innovations Applications, Tim Gogal (location: Sun A)
- Decision Factors in Choosing a UCaaS Provider taking place March 12 from 8-8:45 am featuring Avaya’s VP of Product Marketing, Karen Hardy (location: Sun B)
- Executive Forum: The Cloud and Beyond taking place March 12 from 3:15-4 pm featuring Avaya’s Senior VP and GM, Cloud Services, Mercer Rowe (location: Osceola A)
- Market Leaders taking place March 13 from 2-2:20 pm featuring Avaya Sales Engineer, Steve Forcum (location: Market Leaders Theater in Expo)
- E-911: Proactive Strategies for Success taking place March 14 from 3-3:45 pm featuring Mark Fletcher, Chief Architect for Public Safety Solutions at Avaya (location: Osceola A)
- Building Your UC Developer Community taking place March 14 from 4-4:45 pm featuring VP of Partners, Developers and Alliances at Avaya, Eric Rossman (location: Sun B)
- Resiliency, Disaster Recovery & Emergency Communications: New Threats, New Ways to Prepare taking place March 15 from 10:15-11:15 am featuring VP & Chief Technologist, SDx, Digital Transformation at Avaya, Jean Turgeon (location: Sun A)
We hope you’ll join Avaya at Enterprise Connect 2018! If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time to get $500 off your price or a complimentary Expo Plus Pass using discount code “AVAYA” at checkout. And you can begin requesting 1:1 executive meetings, guided booth tours or reservations in the Avaya Innovation Lounge now.