Experience the Future of Customer Experience at Call Center Week
The stage is set for Avaya customers and channel partners to see the future of customer experience (CX) at Call Center Week held at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas, June 28-29. (You don’t want to gamble with customer engagement strategies—save your bets for after hours at the black jack table.) The show features two full days of live demonstrations and interactive theater presentations. Plus there will be numerous opportunities to meet subject matter experts in the invitation-only, relaxed-social-setting Avaya Innovation Lounge. Have an Avaya waiter serve you your favorite drink as you learn how to serve your customers well with our latest solutions.
Visiting an Avaya booth at any tradeshow is a unique experience for many reasons. And Call Center Week will be no different:
- See live demos of world class customer engagement software and services. See Avaya’s latest customer engagement solutions available for on-premises, cloud, private cloud, or hybrid implementations. Meet the experts who can help you evaluate new ways for serving customers in the digital transformation era. Just don’t use your digital device at the poker table.
- Explore your customer experience. Learn how you can design, build and run omnichannel contact center solutions with our flagship Avaya Oceana™ Solution for customer engagement. Plus, you can meet Avaya and salesforce team members as they demonstrate the handling of simultaneous customer transactions over all channels.
- See how well you know your customers. With Avaya Oceananalytics™ insights you can see beyond traditional metrics to real-time and historical reporting solutions for contact centers. Learn how to analyze customer transactional data to identify new ways to leverage all customer interactions.
- Imagine applications you can create in a day. Learn how to develop applications in just minutes using the Avaya Breeze™ platform and Zang™ cloud services. Design, build and use applications in less than a day.
- See the future of IoT. Learn how IoT devices are playing in increasing role in the overall customer experience with the communication enablement of digital devices. Learn how contact centers play an increasingly important role in an organization’s IoT strategy.
- Explore Avaya Oceana software for any business, anywhere. See Avaya Oceana demonstrations for any vendor’s on-premises, cloud, or hybrid contact center solution. Learn how Avaya Oceana will complement the investments you already have in your global customer engagement strategy.
What’s a trip to Las Vegas without going to a live show? After you see Terry Fator’s entertaining comedy show at the Mirage, we would love for you to spend time in the Avaya Innovation Lounge Theater. Join us for several interactive presentations on a variety of topics suitable for customers using any contact center solution. Here’s a taste of what you can catch in our Innovation Lounge Theater:
- What’s Your Customer Experience?
How does the contact center play an imperative role in the overall customer experience? Learn from the experts as they outline best practices for defining the customer experience.
- Avaya and Salesforce Global Partnership
Learn how Avaya plus Salesforce equals one integrated solution for customer engagement. Meet Salesforce and Avaya experts as they outline our global partnership for customers.
- Avaya and DXC Global Cloud Customer Experience
Learn how DXC (the business formation of HP and CSC) is leveraging Avaya innovations for their CX on Demand cloud services. Meet the experts as they outline our global partnership.
- Internet of Everything – IoT and the Customer Experience
The Internet of Things is changing the way customers interact with businesses. From voice assistants, to communication enabled appliances, learn how IoT is impacting the experience.
- Agent Attribute-Based Routing with Customer Journey Mapping – Leveraging Every Customer Interaction
Learn how agents can have a 360 degree view of all customer transactions, including email, chat, voice and SMS, so agents don’t have to ask questions they should already know. Meet the experts as they outline strategies for enabling agents to serve customers over all channels.
- Gaining Deeper Insight into Customer Behavior with Business Intelligence
Look beyond the traditional contact center real-time and historical reports and learn how Avaya Oceananalytics provides a deeper view into customer interactions. See how you can identify new ways to leverage customer transactions to identify new ways to serve them in the future.
- Cloud Communication Applications Built in an Hour
What communications applications can you build in an hour? Learn how any customer can leverage cloud-based application development services and add new capabilities to existing contact center operations, serving customers in new ways.
- Avaya’s Cloud Applications Strategy – Have It Your Way
Learn how Avaya solutions are available via the cloud, private cloud, on-premises or via hybrid configurations. Meet Avaya cloud experts as they outline flexible options for any customer engagement deployment strategy.
- Avaya and Plantronics Partnership in the Cloud – Sounds Clear for Everyone
Hear why the advantages of cloud solutions from Avaya and Plantronics working together are crystal clear for contact center operators. Meet Avaya and Plantronics experts as they outline how the partnership continues to evolve, resulting in new unique services for serving customers.
Before you sit down at the blackjack table, spend some time with our contact center experts. Meeting the Professional Services team and industry analysts is always a safe bet. Join us for scheduled meetings with the teams involved in some of the most sophisticated customer engagement deployments in the world. You’ll have an opportunity to hold interactive discussions and pick up ideas about effective contact center strategies that will work for your business.
We hope to see you at Call Center Week in the Avaya Innovation Lounge. If you can’t make it to a show, an Avaya associate or partner can demo our solutions in person or online. To schedule a demonstration at Call Center Week or at another time, please email me at email@example.com.