Avaya Wins Prestigious NorthFace ScoreBoard Award
Once again, we are excited to report news that Avaya and its employees have been recognized for creation of the industry’s best customer engagement experience.
Today we announced Avaya has received the NorthFace ScoreBoard AwardSM from Omega Management Group Corp for achieving excellent client satisfaction scores. It’s our second year in a row we’ve won this award, which is presented annually to companies that–as rated solely by their own customers–exceeded expectations in customer satisfaction during the prior calendar year.
All credit for winning the prestigious NorthFace ScoreBoard Award goes to the Avayans who continue to lead our transformation that began a few years back. In 2015, we continued to see a terrific response from our omnichannel contact center initiatives, which deliver 90 percent restoration of outages in two hours or less, including:
- After four consecutive years of improvement in client satisfaction, we achieved an all-time-high average satisfaction score between “Very Good” and “Excellent” in 2015
- A solid 93 percent of Avaya clients indicated that their overall support experience was either “Excellent,” “Very Good,” or “Good”
- More than 3,000 customers took the time to nominate our employees for awards based on the outstanding support they received
While much has been accomplished, there remains more work ahead us. Through it all, our mission and philosophy remain simple:
- Prevent problems before they happen
- Fix problems quickly if they do happen
- Provide guidance on how to fine-tune solutions so your investment in Avaya is protected and delivers on your business outcomes
- Maximize the success of our customers
The ongoing transformation would not be possible without our current customers who continue to want world-class service that maximizes the value of their solution investment.
Follow me on Twitter: @@pat_patterson_v