The Times They Keep A-Changing
The ancient Greek philosopher Heraclitus has been credited with a translated statement that “the only thing that is constant is change,” to which the science fiction writer Issac Asimov later added “…, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.”
It sure seems that all have been right, as this sentiment still rings true today. Economic uncertainty demands that businesses wrangle the most of out every investment in order to remain successful. Expenditures are evaluated for rapid ROI and longevity. Will the investment improve performance effectiveness and efficiency? Will it reduce overall operating costs? Will it help the business become more competitive? Will it integrate and work with existing infrastructure?
The bright spot is that, with the help of our DevConnect Technology Partners, you and your business are more easily able to answer these questions, and keep ahead of these ongoing and ever-evolving challenges and changes.
Our Technology Partners offer a wide range of products and price points, compliance-tested by Avaya to ensure interoperability with our platforms and products. Through our DevConnect Facebook page, we’ve been highlighting partners with solutions that range from Network Security to Cloud Services, to Contact Center Solutions and more. We’ve been asking them, through our “Meet the Partner” interviews, to tell us about themselves, but more importantly, to highlight keep technological and business challenges that they see changing the communication, collaboration and contact center landscape in the next few years.
We invite you to read more about what these (and other) companies have to say, and to add your comments, opinions and questions for each to respond to:
- ION Networks, a trusted name in remote device management and secure access technology, see a big shift occurring in the remote services industry. Their solutions enable businesses to remotely manage, monitor and secure critical voice and data networks.
- OnviSource sees multi-media collaboration and exchange between calls, video, email, SMS, text and social media ahead in the coming years. They offer affordable, integrated solutions as software, cloud services & business process outsourcing worldwide to a broad range of industries.
- Cofely Quentris – This Belgian partner developed a screen-based console for use with Communication Server 1000. Their focus on delivering information and communication technology for medium to large enterprises as a partnership allows customers to more easily focus on their core business objectives.
- Komutel specializes in the development and marketing of open-ended and innovative solutions for enterprises, healthcare, finance and insurance markets. Their portfolio includes applications that can be deployed in the cloud or in the customer environment.
- Veramark expects to see increased pressure for enterprises to unify diverse communication and collaboration tools. Their solutions help simplify telecom usage and expense reporting so managers can quickly answer questions about their company infrastructure and mobile device usage patterns and costs.
- RedSky Technologies sees the technologies having the biggest impact in the future as cloud computing, WebRTC, and SIP, with cloud-based communications challenging existing delivery and operational models. They provides enhanced 911 software and services, which they believe will need to account for an increased integration between unified communications and mobile platforms.
- 911 Enable is dedicated to providing E911 solutions for VoIP and UC. They focus exclusively on IP-based E911 for IP communication systems. They believe the signs point to cloud-based UC solution (UCaaS) gaining popularity as well as hybrid cloud/premise solutions.
To learn more about these and other DevConnect Technology Partners, be sure to visit the DevConnect Marketplace at www.devconnectmarketplace.com.