Video Collaboration for Enterprise
Avaya real-time video solutions and enterprise video solutions provide HD video conferencing and video collaboration that includes clients for desktops and mobile devices, as well as traditional meeting room systems. We interoperate with standards-based video systems and feature:
- Ease of use and high reliability
- A freely distributed client that is supported on a wide variety of devices
- Anywhere, anytime conferencing including NAT and firewall traversal, and click-to-connect capabilities
- Support for both scheduled and ad-hoc conferences
- Recording and streaming capabilities
- Superior infrastructure architecture
- Continuous-presence multipoint calls that display all participants
Avaya and partner services help meet business needs and drive user adoption. We also provide support and management options for consistent quality and ROI as well as flexible purchase and implementation options.
- Desktop video: Expand the reach of a conference room deployment to remote and desktop users. Connect from anywhere with PC-based Avaya Scopia® Desktop and Mobile Applications. Our simple web browser plug-in is centrally managed, distributed, and deployed without complex licensing fees or installation.
- Office and conference room video: Our Scopia® XT Video Conferencing Systems offer optional built-in MCU capabilities and enable high productivity, multi-location group meetings with HD voice and video conferencing, and content sharing.
- BYOD video: Scopia® Mobile extends video collaboration to mobile devices, and iOS- and Android-based smart phones and tablets.
- Contact center applications: Avaya helps businesses stay closer to their clients by including video in contact center communications. Experts can provide technical support to customer kiosks or those using a PC or web browser.
Businesses need to strengthen organizational communications and performance. Meeting a faster time to market and beating fierce competition require innovative ways to connect teams and respond to customers. Goals your business is likely aiming to achieve include:
- Bringing products to market faster
- Driving more effective B2B and B2C relationships
- Building a virtual culture that improves the effectiveness of dispersed sales and project teams
- Enhancing corporate communications and training
- Attracting top talent, while keeping recruitment costs low
- Reducing costs and productivity losses associated with travel
- Integrating and increasing use of multi-vendor video assets
Below, explore some common business needs companies are facing—and how Avaya can help.
Protect Your Video Network Investment
Most enterprises have a mix of existing, multi-vendor, and relatively new video infrastructure. You need to integrate and support disparate systems to effectively bring together different locations. A future-proof video network is required to manage costs and leverage existing investments.
Deliver Rich Video to Users on All Devices
Connecting globally dispersed teams, vendors, and customers can be a complicated and difficult process. You need to easily connect employees, customers, partners, and vendors to streamline communications, accelerate decision making, and enhance relationships. Easy-to-use devices with familiar interfaces and standards-based interoperability help you communicate ad hoc for increased productivity and an improved bottom line.
Support the BYOD Trend
Key stakeholders are scattered across multiple locations and working on the go. Employees, customers, and suppliers are using their personal devices to communicate and collaborate. Your business needs enterprise-grade collaboration solutions that make it fast and easy to bring people together, and securely share information to keep business moving.
For Your Research
Pervasive Video in the Enterprise
Forrester: The Rise of Video-Enabled Innovation Will Power Corporate Growth
Executive Guide to Video Collaboration
More Avaya Solutions
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations: