- Contact Center Optimization
- Network Readiness Assessment
- Performance Monitoring
- Security Assurance Services
- Solution Architecture Services
- Stress Testing Service
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
1-866-GO-AVAYA, prompt 2
All Other Locations:
For many businesses, communications capabilities are a strategic imperative. Exceeding—or at least keeping pace with—competitors’ use of communications technology can mean the difference between winning or losing customers. Yet many companies struggle to maintain the in-house expertise necessary to evolve their unified communications and multichannel contact center solutions.
Avaya Solution Architecture Services provide technical expertise to guide your decision making and lead the design team that will plan your large and complex Avaya solution rollout. You receive important facts about your current communications environment, an understanding of practical solutions that can help address your business challenges, and effective technical leadership at each stage of the project.
Our Advance Solution Architects provide the expert leadership and experience to deliver these services and create the crucial foundation and blueprint for large projects.
With comprehensive knowledge of Avaya technology and extensive experience developing client solutions, Avaya offers four technical consulting packages:
- Solution Audit This Audit establishes a benchmark. Suitable for a high level executive review, the Audit assesses and validates the present state of your communications environment so you see how any new solution fits within the business strategy and relates to current capabilities.
- Solution Recommendation The Recommendation service prepares high-level technical plans and helps you identify the necessary budget for the envisioned end-state communication solution.
- Solution Analysis The Analysis service details how the recommended solution will function and how it can be implemented with a minimum of roadblocks and delays.
- Solution Design This service delivers completed designs for the end-state solution, along with details for each migration phase. Technical risks and offer strategies for avoiding project delays and cost overruns are identified.