- Contact Center Optimization
- Network Readiness Assessment
- Performance Monitoring
- Security Assurance Services
- Solution Architecture Services
- Stress Testing Service
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
1-866-GO-AVAYA, prompt 2
All Other Locations:
Telecommunications fraud and security breaches cost businesses, governments and individuals more than $40 billion a year. Avaya can help you stay ahead of potential threats to and vulnerabilities within your communications environment.
Avaya experts have the deepest knowledge of how Avaya products and solutions can be secured against current and future vulnerability risks. With Security Assurance Services, our experts help your enterprise achieve effective, practical communications security objectives in a realistic time frame. You can be confident that your Avaya communications are in alignment with your internal security policies and relevant regulations. And we can help you find ways to uphold security objectives over time as needs evolve.
Avaya Security Assurance Services support Avaya business collaboration and contact center solutions, and are available in three packages:
- Toll Fraud Hardening We audit and analyze your Avaya systems, looking for at-risk elements that could leave you prone to toll fraud. Such risks can include internal and external security threats, unauthorized access, and fraudulent use of information that can compromise system integrity. We recommend ways to address those areas and support you in the secure implementation of those solutions.
- Platform Hardening Although Avaya communications solutions have built-in robust security capabilities, each client’s network has unique requirements. So our platform hardening services are available during or after implementation of Avaya solutions to extend, refine, and strengthen the built-in secure configuration. We apply an industry best practice security methodology to align the configuration to your organization’s operations environment, auditing each server for user accounts, permissions for files and directories, kernel security policies, unsecure services, and other potential security loopholes.
- Vulnerability Management Avaya helps you coordinate scanning of your environment to target potential problems, review Avaya Security Advisory notices, identify where patches may be required, and recommend ways to mitigate associated risks. We can perform the scanning for you, or we can use your scans or those of a third-party provider as the basis for our analysis and recommendations.