- Contact Center Optimization
- Network Readiness Assessment
- Performance Monitoring
- Security Assurance Services
- Solution Architecture Services
- Stress Testing Service
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
1-866-GO-AVAYA, prompt 2
All Other Locations:
When customers contact a business, they expect prompt responses and satisfying experiences. Communications networks and applications play a vital role in that experience. If they don’t work smoothly, customer satisfaction and, ultimately your cost of serving customers, are at risk.
Avaya Performance Monitoring gives you the tools to test and monitor the performance of your entire communications network, end to end, regardless of the equipment and applications involved. By continually monitoring service levels and addressing issues before they become problems, Avaya Performance Monitoring can help you improve the customer experience, reduce customer defections, and create a positive perception of your brand.
Avaya Performance Monitoring includes four modules, available individually but integrated so they work together to improve your customer quality of experience. Read more in Component Services below.
- Systems Management This network control center enables enterprise managers to see instant status and detailed reports from diagnostic and monitoring tools. Providing a comprehensive management view and metrics of the entire network infrastructure, Systems Management integrates data from the other modules and shows the real-time performance of your network.
- VoIP Services Avaya uses technology that compiles quality metrics on the behavior of the system. Voice quality and jitter and packet loss are among the many characteristics measured as voice calls move through the network. We compare the call data to industry-standard scores or other metrics. When results move outside of established norms, VoIP Services triggers alerts.
- User Experience Management Going beyond passive measurement, Avaya places real calls in a controlled load into the system and measures how they behave. For example, in a contact center, a test phone call can be launched from the PSTN or from a data center using VoIP protocols. User Experience Management observes and measures the behavior of each call—accurately demonstrating and reporting on what a user’s experience with the network would be.
- Network Validation Avaya uses patented probes and proprietary interpretation software to measure the physical characteristics and performance of network components, both voice and data. Through continuous assessment and reporting, problems can be diagnosed quickly. For example, we determine if voice traffic is degraded with jitter or loss, if bottlenecks and delays are occurring, and if data is passing accurately from Point A to Point B.