- Contact Center Optimization
- Network Readiness Assessment
- Performance Monitoring
- Security Assurance Services
- Solution Architecture Services
- Stress Testing Service
Palm Beach County Schools Improve Services and Safety Video
Medical Mutual of Ohio Case Study (November 2005)
Palm Beach County Schools Improve Services and Safety
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
1-866-GO-AVAYA, prompt 2
All Other Locations:
Dealing with ever-changing network requirements is often difficult—as you upgrade your communications solutions to voice and video over IP, adopt SIP technologies, and add applications, your network must cope with new levels of traffic and utilization. Transitioning from simple signaling and call routing to carrying actual call data and other communications is a significant change. You must keep your mission-critical network running optimally to avoid a potential productivity dip.
Avaya Network Readiness Assessments help ensure that your infrastructure is capable of delivering acceptable voice and video over IP experiences. Avaya has the expertise required to deal with complex networks full of multi-vendor solutions and devices. Following best practices, our engineers guide your successful implementation and the continued performance of your network. In fact, 50% of sites that undergo Network Readiness Assessments detect avoidable implementation risks.
Avaya specialists leverage our internally developed Avaya toolsets and proven best practices, and can help prepare your contact center or enterprise for Voice over IP or Video over IP implementations.
- Reliable Network Consultancy Avaya specialists review your current network configuration and consult with you to gain an understanding of your network objectives. We discuss QoS indicators required for successful execution and define network requirements to support your new solution. We address required adjuncts, interoperability, and design to provide an expert point of view on optimizing your network deployment.
- Network Validation Avaya specialists evaluate your Voice and Video over IP network by simulating the volume of traffic that the new solution will be required to handle. Network testing is conducted between selected endpoints on your existing network at different times of day, revealing performance under varying conditions. WAN priority bandwidth testing helps determine whether the QoS provision you have purchased is being delivered. After testing, we report any deviations from minimum requirements for acceptable quality and provide recommendations for resolution. Avaya vendor-agnostic tools can help identify problem areas by detecting how voice packets travel across your network.
- Network Readiness Assessment Written Report Our findings and analysis are documented in a comprehensive report, which includes an outline of network requirements, results of traffic simulation, impact of key performance indicators and QoS on voice quality and end users, and recommended network design and configuration changes.