- Communications Outsourcing Solutions
- Data Networking Managed Services
- Contact Center Managed Services
- Unified Communications Managed Services
- Video Managed Services
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
1-866-GO-AVAYA, prompt 2
All Other Locations:
- Service Monitoring—Detects failures and fault conditions in supported products and, depending on the service package, will notify you and/or initiate corrective actions to resolve incidents.
- Service Management—Provides an Avaya Service Manager as your primary contact.
- Service Desk—Provides a toll-free number (where available) for all operational support during contracted hours of coverage.
- Incident and Problem Management—For each reported incident or alarm via proactive monitoring, Avaya registers an event for the service-affecting incident and case manages the event until resolution.
- Monthly Reporting—Informs you about Service Levels through designated reports and regular customer review meetings.
- Change Management— Manages change processes, including documentation and procedures for operations, support, maintenance, and management of communications systems.
- Release Management—Helps ensure that software patches and updates are executed to keep the platform running efficiently.
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Help Desk