- Avaya Notification Solution
- Avaya one-X® Communicator
- Avaya one-X® Mobile
- Avaya Messaging Service
- Mobility and End User Clients
- Unified Messaging
- VDI Communicator
Avaya Hospitality Messaging Server 400 - Fact Sheet
Improving Productivity in the Connected Enterprise Through Collaboration (IDC)
Unified Communications and Interoperability (a Look Beyond the Rhetoric)
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Features and Benefits
Mobile and remote workers can access voice and fax messages anytime, anywhere. This productivity boost and quick, effective collaboration spans the enterprise, helping you improve service, revenue, and customer sat scores.
Use a single messaging system to serve subscribers at multiple locations. This capability improves interoperability with third-party PBXs and heterogeneous dial plans.
Integration with existing messaging systems lets you get maximum value from your investments.
Server consolidation and integration with switches from Avaya and other vendors let you lower maintenance and hardware costs.
In the hospitality industry, provide a comprehensive, simple-to-use messaging solution for both guests and staff. Our advanced communications features can boost overall guest satisfaction as well as operational efficiency.
- Avaya Aura® Messaging Give users a rich set of features that increase their reachability, add new message notification options, and provide more ways to access and receive messages—all controlled using an intuitive web portal. Avaya Aura Messaging adapts to enterprise environments with flexible per-user message storage options, resiliency options, and deployment options for consolidation, centralization, and scale. Avaya Aura Messaging enables smooth migrations from legacy voicemail systems, with choice of TUI, tools for migration, and migration incentives.
- Modular Messaging Modular Messaging keeps messages accessible anytime, anywhere from a wide array of devices including phones, fax machines, and PCs. This flexibility enhances employee productivity, helping to improve customer satisfaction, lower costs, and drive revenue.
- Avaya CallPilot™ CallPilot provides voice/fax messaging and integrated unified messaging capabilities through the user’s familiar desktop e-mail environment. It also offers Web-based unified messaging and personal mailbox management through My CallPilot.
- Hospitality Messaging Server 400 This flexible messaging solution integrates seamlessly with the Property Management System, providing advanced administrative functions to keep operations running smoothly. It scales from a small property up to a mega resort. It delivers voice messaging, automated attendant, automatic wake-up call services, and room and mini-bar inventory status. The Hospitality Messaging Server 400 is available for global deployment, and can be deployed with Avaya Communication Server 1000 or Avaya Aura® Communication Manager.