- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
The Avaya line of communications and media servers delivers the full power of applications to large and midsize businesses. Designed for reliability in the most demanding communications environments, they feature industry-standard processors running the Linux operating system. Their scalable architecture gives businesses flexibility to deliver the communications capabilities they need now—with room to grow in the future.
Features and Benefits
Avaya servers feature scalable architectures, for virtually unlimited growth options.
Multiple redundancy options help ensure maximum uptime for your business.
Standards-based hardware and software makes it easier to integrate our servers into your existing network, perform updates, and develop custom software.
- S8300 The S8300 Server with a G700, G450,G350 or G250 Media Gateway provides a flexible solution for growing companies to streamline voice and data operations over one networked infrastructure. It can be a standalone solution for a small business or a remote edge device for a larger enterprise network with 8 to 1000 stations.
- S8400 The S8400 Server is a Linux-based server that provides Communication Manager processing functionality in stand alone, single port network, and telephony systems requiring up to 900 stations. The S8400 Media Server provides midsize enterprises with a cost-effective solution to support up to five media gateways and multiple locations. It also supports software for voice messaging, fax messaging, auto attendant and other applications
- S8500 Designed to support distributed IP for mid-sized and large businesses, this server offers powerful reliability features: It can be configured as a Local Survivable Processor (LSP), allowing it to act as a higher capacity LSP for larger remote sites of a distributed enterprise. It provides enterprise survivability, similar to ESS, allowing it to serve as a regional survivable server for multiple H.248 gateways. It Includes a RAM Disk, so it can operate even in the event of a disk failure. The S8510 Server running Communication Manager allows for a distributed enterprise over an IP infrastructure, ideal for the midsize or large business (up to 3,200 ports).
- S8700 The S8700 Server line offers three different models, all of which offer duplicated processors for greater reliability. The processors can be separated up to ten kilometers (6.3 miles) to help ensure business continuity. The S8710 Media Server is based around an Intel processor, while the S8720 Server and the S8730 Server use the AMD Opteron and AMD Opteron Quad Core processors, respectively.
- S8800 The S8800 series common server is a processing platform that is ready to support Avaya Aura® communications solutions for midsized and large enterprises, today and in the future. The Avaya S8800 Server leverages Intel’s latest Xeon E5500 series (Nehalem) processor technology, and is available in both 1U and 2U form factors. Most Avaya applications will use the S8800 1U server chassis; some applications that require a large number of hard disk drives and/or plug-in cards will use the 2U version of Avaya S8800 Server.