- Avaya Aura® Conferencing
- Avaya Flare® Experience
- AvayaLive™ Engage
- Meeting Exchange
- Scopia® Desktop and Mobile Applications
- Scopia® Video Conferencing Infrastructure
- Scopia® XT Video Conferencing
Frost & Sullivan 2013 North American Software-based Desktop Video Conferencing Product Leadership Award
Renown Health Case Study
Try Avaya Scopia® Video Conferencing Free for 14 Days
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
- Network video infrastructure solutions for multi-party conferencing, network connectivity, and firewall traversal
- Video conferencing endpoints for immersive telepresence, conference rooms, and desktop and personal video conferencing for BYOD initiatives
- Management software for virtual room enablement, device and bandwidth management, directory services, and utilization reports
- Scopia® XT Telepresence This platform delivers an immersive telepresence experience customizable to the requirements of individual rooms and customer needs. Installed and configured by a worldwide network of channel partners, the Scopia XT Telepresence Platform provides a cost-effective and highly flexible approach.
- Scopia® XT5000 Room System The Scopia XT5000 is the only system on the market incorporating dual 1080p/60fps live video and content, HD audio, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, and Apple iPad device control. The XT5000 option for small and midsize businesses enhances the XT5000 with desktop, mobile, 9-way multi-party conferencing, and firewall traversal.
- Scopia® XT4200 Room System The Scopia XT4200 offers cost-effective HD video communications with many features that are either unavailable or costly upgrades in other vendor offerings. The Scopia XT4200 includes dual 720p/60fps live video and content, HD audio, H.264 High Profile, and Scalable Video Coding, dual-display support, and a wide-angle camera. The user interface is designed for simplicity and has optional Multi-Touch control via an Apple iPad tablet.
- Scopia® XT Meeting Center The Scopia XT Meeting Center is powered by the Scopia XT5000 video conferencing system—the only system available that includes dual 1080p/60fps live video and content, HD audio, H.264 High Profile, Scalable Video Coding, and embedded multi-party calling. The Scopia XT Meeting Center integrates single or dual 55” 1080p premium displays in a specially designed cart for turnkey implementation. The system is easy to use and its modern design complements any conference room.
- Scopia® XT Executive 240 The Scopia XT Executive 240 is an executive desktop video conferencing system with an optional embedded MCU. It is the industry’s only desktop system to offer 1080p/60fps along with simultaneous H.264 Scalable Video Coding and H.264 High Profile.
- Scopia® Control Scopia Control is the first Apple iPad tablet application for control of video conferencing room systems. The application has a highly intuitive user interface that virtually eliminates the learning curve for a video conferencing system. First time users can initiate calls, control their video conferencing systems, and moderate meetings without any training.
- Services Via the Global Solutions Program, a worldwide network of channel partners can assist multinational businesses in overcoming logistical and financial challenges associated with deploying a video solution globally. Our equipment is intelligently designed and thoroughly tested to help ensure full customer product satisfaction. Avaya delivers consistent, continuous, cost-effective support for maximum performance and reliability of communications applications and solutions.
- Video Managed Services Managed Services for video endpoints can be purchased directly from Avaya worldwide.