- Avaya Notification Solution
- Avaya one-X® Communicator
- Avaya one-X® Mobile
- Mobility and End User Clients
- Unified Messaging
- VDI Communicator
2011 Gartner MarketScope for Enterprise Mobile Communication Gateway
Prepare Your Enterprise for the Mobile Revolution (Frost & Sullivan)
Improving Productivity in the Connected Enterprise Through Collaboration (IDC)
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Mobility and End User Clients
The comprehensive and flexible Avaya portfolio includes Avaya one-X® Communicator for Apple and Microsoft-based computers, Avaya one-X® Mobile for smartphones and tablets, and Avaya one-X® Portal for web browsers.
Features and Benefits
Single-number access keeps employees available to customers and colleagues. Single-identity features deliver an employee’s business identity with all outbound communications. This feature provides consistency in customer experiences, protects business contacts, and preserves individual privacy.
Employees have one place to manage multiple tools, including voice, video, messaging, conferencing, presence, instant messaging, directories and email.
Keep workers productive anywhere
Mobile, web, and voice applications extend a full range of capabilities to employees virtually anywhere, keeping them connected and productive. Avaya one-X® Clients are supported on Apple Mac and Microsoft-based computers and are compatible with a broad set of mobile platforms.
Avaya softphone clients support both SIP and H.323 communication protocols so you can standardize on a single client for your entire workforce. A scalable client server reduces footprint, cuts costs, and simplifies deployment.
Reduce the need for training
Avaya one-X® Products deliver a consistent, easy-to-use interface across multiple platforms so employees can stay productive without costly training sessions.
- Avaya one-X® Communicator Avaya one-X® Communicator gives users always-available access to real-time enterprise communication capabilities. This desktop software client helps users better manage communications, enabling productivity and collaboration, anywhere they are working. It is ideal for users who communicate frequently, manage multiple calls, and set up ad-hoc conferencing.
- Avaya one-X® Mobile Avaya one-X Mobile helps enterprises improve business collaboration and customer service with a choice of software clients for a range of popular mobile device platforms. This software gives mobile users access to a rich set of enterprise applications like visual voicemail, corporate directory, aggregated presence, VIP lists, and call logs.
- Avaya one-X® Portal This Web-based client provides a simple, consistent interface to critical applications, giving users control of telephony, conferencing, messaging, presence, and more. It complements the office deskphone and supports mobile and remote workers from any location. Avaya one-X Portal is implemented and managed centrally, eliminating the need to install software on end-user devices. Since one-X Portal can be used from any Internet connection, it can play an important role in business continuity planning. It is also available as part of the Avaya IP Office solution for small business.
- Avaya one-X® Speech Designed to recognize and carry out spoken commands, Avaya one-X Speech lets your mobile, remote, and office workers access critical communications tools and information over any telephone, 24 hours a day. It provides voice-activated access from any phone to email, voicemail, calendar, personal and enterprise directories, calling, and conferencing. Users can set personal contact rules, allowing them to work even more efficiently.
- Avaya one-X® Deskphone This line of desktop telephones offers a wide range of models for casual users, administrators, professionals—for anyone who needs dependable, always-on equipment and productivity enhancing features. The phones are available with high-fidelity audio and intuitive user interfaces including voice recognition-based dialing. The phones are highly modular with add-ons that let you grow your communications system at your own pace.
- 2050 IP Softphone The 2050 IP Softphone transforms Windows PCs into full-featured platforms, offering real-time, feature-rich voice communications and support for data communications. It can be used as a primary phone or as a supplement to the deskphone, at the office, at home, or on the road. To start communicating, users load the software and plug an Avaya-approved headset or handset into the USB audio adapter port.
- 3100 Mobile Communicator Available as a standalone client or as a web interface, this fixed mobile convergence solution extends enterprise-based communications services to mobile professionals anytime, anywhere. The 3100 Mobile Communicator reduces mobile connection costs and provides a consistent set of features from any location. It supports a range of popular smartphones, both cellular and WiFi. The WebUI can be accessed from any browser-equipped mobile device.
- Avaya one-X® Attendant This PC-based software application integrates telephony with external call data and workforce information. The application is easily expandable to meet evolving communication requirements. As the operator console for Avaya Aura™ Communication Manager, Avaya one-X Attendant gives operators presence information and communication options for any call connection request.
- Headsets Integral to Unified Communications solutions, headsets provide comfort, clarity, and mobility across all communication channels. Learn about the many leading vendors that have tested headsets and accessories for Avaya products through the Avaya DevConnect program.