- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal
- Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer
- Callback Assist
- Media Processing Server
- Proactive Contact
- Proactive Outreach Manager
Avaya MPS FP2 Solution Brief
Application Tuning Professional Services Offer
Contact Center Business Planning Guide
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Media Processing Server
Media Processing Server 1000 is a self-service solution designed for service providers, medium to large enterprise, and hosted providers. Ideal for mission-critical installations requiring continuous availability and high transaction throughput, MPS 1000 provides automated transaction handling and application-controlled call handling. These capabilities are uniquely combined in an integrated, non-blocking system scaling to thousands of ports. The Media Processing Server 1000 supports comprehensive networking and data communication.
Features and Benefits
- VoiceXML VoiceXML allows a user to interact with the Internet through voice-recognition technology.
- CCXML CCXML is an XML-based language designed to provide telephony call control support for VoiceXML and other dialogue systems.
- Multi-Vendor Platform MPS supports OEM servers from several vendors such as Oracle (Sun), IBM, and HP, and also embraces multiple 3rd party speech vendors such as Nuance and Loquendo as well as several regional speech vendors via an open MRCP interface.
- Open APIs Open APIs enable computer applications to communicate with one another over standard interfaces using agreed upon methods.
- Service Creation Environment (SCE) Service Creation Environment is a full life cycle graphical development tool for designing, implementing, testing and documenting VoiceXML and CCXML applications.