- Identity Engines Portfolio
- VPN Gateway
30 Day Free Trial
Industry-Leading Network Access Control
Avaya is the Official Supplier of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
BYOD: Focus on User Experience, Not the Device
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Features and Benefits
Identity Engines offers comprehensive Bring Your Own Device-management capabilities to your network infrastructure. Control who will access with what device, from where, when and which resources to access. Simple on-boarding process allows employees and executives to bring their own devices while keeping IT in control.
Robust and granular access policy and health checking helps ensure adherence to corporate and regulatory compliance standards and reduces security threat downtime and costs regardless of the access method (wired and wireless) simplifying control.
Full network visibility with comprehensive reporting and analytics supports regulatory compliance.
- Identity Engines Ignition Server A centralized policy engine, the Ignition Server performs user and device context-based authentication and authorization for network access. The Ignition Server connects to all major directories in the market place (for example, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, and RSA Authentication Server) to provide seamless integration with the corporate directory infrastructure. High Availability ensures uptime of the Ignition Server for a unified and reliable access control to the wired and wireless networks.
- Identity Engines Ignition Guest Manager A quick, safe and easy way to let non-technical staff create guest-user accounts, the Ignition Guest Manager allows for access to specific network resources for a designated time period. Receptionists, employees, or visitors themselves provision guest-user accounts in just a few seconds. The Ignition Guest Manager offers a rich features set that allows customization of the provisioning templates to meet any organization's needs for managing user and BYOD access.
- Identify Engine Ignition Access Portal The Ignition Access Portal acts as a captive portal and provides the ability to authenticate and provide access to user devices that do not have 802.1x capability or have not been configured for 802.1x based access. In addition, the Access Portal performs device profiling to allow for applying policies based on both user and device properties This can be applied for users who are employees with corporate devices, an employee with a personal tablet device, or a guest user with a Smartphone or other device. The Access Portal enables on-boarding and controlled access of BYOD.
- Identity Engines Ignition CASE Wizard The Ignition CASE Wizard is meant to provide Client Access to the Secure Enterprise. It is a transient client that automates configuration of managed (employee devices) and unmanaged (business partner or guest devices) Window devices to provide access to the network. The CASE Wizard configures for both wired and wireless secure access.
- Identity Engines Ignition Posture The Ignition Posture performs device health assessments of user devices to ensure that endpoints comply with security policies before they are granted access to the network. Identity Engines leverages the Microsoft Windows NAP (Network Access Protection) built-in capability for delivering comprehensive posture checking in a clientless fashion.
- Identity Engines Ignition Analytics A powerful reporting application, the Ignition Analytics uses the Identity Engines Ignition Server to collect data in order to deliver at-a-glance reports that highlight such things as user info, failed authentications and usage summaries.