- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Secure Access Link Brochure
Center for Digital Education Campus Infrastructure Special Report
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Avaya offers a full range of media gateways designed to enhance the benefits of IP telephony for businesses of every size. They support multiple protocols, and offer a high degree of reliability, security, and performance at every price point.
Features and Benefits
Scalable, modular, and flexible, Avaya gateways provide multiple deployment and upgrade options, so you can get the power you need today, and add functionality as your business grows.
With a variety of business and communications continuity features, these integrated and media gateways help your organization stay prepared for the unexpected.
Encryption and other security features help safeguard your data and your network.
- G430 Media Gateway The Avaya G430 Media Gateway provides a cost effective , scalable, and secure platform for delivery of Avaya Aura® Communication Manager-based IP telephony applications. It is targeted for small to midsize branch offices or medium sized standalone businesses. Like other Avaya GX50 series Media Gateways, it can be configured to extend Communication Manager features and applications to branch offices at the edge of the enterprise network.
- G450 Media Gateway Developed for mid- to large branch offices and medium sized standalone businesses, this gateway can be configured with an S8300 Server blade or S8500 Server to serve standalone or small campus environments. It consists of a 3U high rack-mountable chassis with a field-removable Supervisor Main Board Module, Power Supplies, Fan Tray, DSP resources and memory, along with eight Media Module slots to support T1/E1, ISDN-BRI, WAN interfaces, digital or analog telephones, and analog trunks.
- G650 Media Gateway Designed as the complementary gateway for S8500/S8700/10/20-based media servers, the G650 offers the features, scalability, and system uptime that enterprises require for mission-critical telephony. Its 8U high, 14-slot rack-mountable chassis can accommodate a range of analog, digital, ISDN, and IP (over the LAN) phone station configurations, with voice transport options over IP, analog, TDM, or ATM. Available dual redundant, load-sharing power supplies provide enhanced reliability.
- IG550 Integrated Gateway Designed for branches of up to 100 users, the IG550 consists of Avaya telephony software and hardware, embedded in Jupiter Networks’ J-Series branch-office routers—providing a one-box telephony gateway, routing and security solution. It delivers reliable converged networking in an easily managed package. As a consolidated solution, it helps reduce hardware, deployment and management costs, resulting in a competitive total cost of ownership.
- B5800 Branch Gateway Evolve from a fully distributed branch network today, to a centralized approach using Avaya Aura® tomorrow. The B5800 Branch Gateway supports multiple deployment options―distributed, centralized or mixed―in a single platform. The B5800 also delivers capabilities to meet the needs of individual employees in each branch location.
- Advanced Gateway 2330 This flexible branch gateway enables enterprises to extend centralized Unified Communications to remote users. Interoperable with Avaya Aura® and other SIP servers, the gateway can provide local branch connectivity to the PSTN, and SIP survivability in case of IP WAN failure or a service outage.