Save School Money With Lower Networking Costs
The Case for Real-Time Networking
Center for Digital Education Campus Infrastructure Special Report
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Avaya Ethernet Switches offer a range of core and access switches, including entry-level Branch Office, premium high-performance Wiring Closet, and Campus Core and Data Center applications. The use of horizontal stacking and switch clustering leads to lower power consumption. Our field-proven ability to produce networks with fewer complex elements helps ensure the highest levels of performance. Avaya Ethernet Switch products employing Flexible Advanced Stacking Technology (FAST) have been refreshed and enhanced to provide even more resiliency and flexibility.
Ethernet Routing Switch 3500 Series
Ethernet Routing Switch 3500 Series
The Ethernet Routing Switch 3500 Series offers compact Ethernet switches designed for small and medium enterprises, branch offices, and open environments requiring silent operation. This series of 10 and 24-port model variants delivers high performance, secure, and resilient Ethernet switching. Choose from a range of models that support 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity, PoE, PoE+, fanless operation and 1 GbE uplinks.
Features and Benefits
Reduce noise in open areas
Three fanless models are ideal for placement in locations such as classrooms, boardrooms and retail shops.
Organizations get 100+ enterprise class features, including PoE, PoE+, and a wide range of convergence and security features at price points that fit into tight capital budgets.
The 3500 Series features one-minute plug and play capabilities for IP phones, automatic QoS provisioning, intuitive GUI management capabilities, and automated deployment options.
Deploy integrated end-to-end solutions
Deploying a 3500 Series in conjunction with Avaya IP Office increases simplicity through auto-detect and auto-provisioning capabilities and automated install features.
Rely on a lifetime warranty
Control costs with a comprehensive warranty that offers complimentary next-business-day shipment to replace failed units, basic Level 1 technical support for the supported lifecycle of the product, and up to Level 3 technical support for the first 90 days after purchase.
- 3526T The ERS 3526T offers 24 ports of 10/100 plus two combo 10/100/1000/SFP ports. The back of the unit also offers two additional SFP ports that can be used as uplink ports or as stacking ports. This unit is fanless to support silent operation in open environments.
- 3526T-PWR+ This switch offers 24 ports of 10/100 with support for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) plus two combo 10/100/1000 SFP ports. The back of the unit also offers two additional SFP ports that can be used as uplink ports or as stacking ports.
- 3510GT This standalone fanless unit supports silent operation in open environments and offers eight ports of 10/100/1000 with two SFP ports.
- 3510GT-PWR+ This model features eight ports of 10/100/1000 with support for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and two SFP ports. This is a standalone unit that operates in fanless mode in low power deployments and with a fan for high power deployments.
- 3524GT This switch offers 24 ports of 10/100/1000 plus two combo 10/100/1000 SFP ports. The back of the unit offers two additional SFP ports that can be used as uplink ports or as stacking ports.
- 3524GT-PWR+ This product features 24 ports of 10/100/1000 with support for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and two combo 10/100/1000 SFP ports. The back of the unit also offers two additional SFP ports that can be used as uplink ports or as stacking ports.