- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Tolly Test Report - Avaya B100 Series Conference Phones
UCC and SIP Drive Savings in Cost-Conscious Enterprises - Webtorials
The Business Value of Enterprise SIP - A CIO View
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Features and Benefits
Get excellent audio quality
High-definition audio band (220-Hz to 14kHz) captures high and low frequencies of the human voice that are lost by conventional analog phones. Conference calls sound as natural as being there.
Simplify wiring and setup
Avaya conference phones connect to IP networks with a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN connection. Set up is easy with integrated power over Ethernet (PoE) and an AC power kit is available for non-PoE environments.
Protect your investment
Downloadable software and firmware updates let you easily keep your phones up to date.
- Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Tested by Tolly, this flexible SIP-based conference phone delivers clear, natural sound from OmniSound 2.0, Avaya’s patented wideband audio technology. The phone is packed with intelligent features for more efficient conference calls. Use the conference guide to call pre-programmed groups. Import and export contact details conveniently via the web interface. Create your own contact list with the personal user profile feature. The Avaya B179 accommodates expansion microphones, an external wireless headset, and a PA system, making it ideal for large conferences.
- Avaya B159 Conference Phone Tested by Tolly, the Avaya B159 delivers many smart features. Record your conversations on SD memory cards. Use the line mode to switch between and combine three connectivity technologies—analog, cell, and USB. The conference guide lets you make multi-party calls and save call groups―highly useful if you make frequent calls to the same group.
- Avaya B149 Conference Phone Tested by Tolly, the Avaya B149 has Avaya’s patented OmniSound® 2.0 audio technology for crystal-clear sound. Save contacts in the phone book and use the conference guide to easily set up multi-party calls or pre-programmed group calls. Use the built-in recording function to record calls on an SD memory card. With the addition of optional expansion microphones, the Avaya B149 is ideal for use in large settings.
- Avaya 1692 IP Conference Phone Providing the convenience and productivity benefits of a powerful, hands-free conference phone, the 1692 IP Conference Phone delivers the full set of Avaya Aura® features directly to small, medium, and large conference rooms.
- Avaya 2033 IP Conference Phone Perfectly suited for small and medium-sized conference rooms and managerial/executive offices, the 2033 is a full-duplex, hands-free conference phone that offers 360-degree room coverage.