- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Collaboration Pod for Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
Avaya Collaboration Pod Orchestration Suite
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Offering another deployment option for Avaya Aura®, our flagship core communications platform, Collaboration Pod for Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment is a full-stack, turnkey solution. (Other Avaya Aura deployment options include a traditional appliance-based approach and a virtualized software-only method.)
Features and Benefits
Now, deploy the industry’s leading collaboration solution in as little time as it takes to power up a rack of equipment. And, optional remote configuration of Avaya Aura® virtual appliances makes the solution truly turnkey.
The entire Collaboration Pod environment is carefully integrated and tested to help ensure users have a positive, consistent, and reliable quality of experience for collaboration applications.
We help keep collaboration applications available by combining Avaya Aura® survivable core features with VMware business continuity tools. Plus, end-to-end reliability is built into every Avaya Collaboration Pod—helping ensure that applications remain available 24x7.
Eliminate long planning cycles for turning up real-time applications. With Avaya, there’s no need to pre-integrate, configure, and test compute, storage, and networking components. To increase efficiency, an integrated orchestration layer and single call support simplify the ongoing operational environment.
Avaya Collaboration Pods offer single call support for all the components, streamlining troubleshooting and improving Mean Time to Repair.
Avaya’s unique top-of- rack switch lets Collaboration Pods interconnect, enabling seamless scaling and more efficient use of compute and storage resources.
- Applications Rich collaboration features can be rapidly deployed through the integration of Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment software. Within the Collaboration Pod, each Avaya Aura® core application is installed as a separate virtual machine on VMware-compatible servers. This creates a multimedia communications infrastructure that enables voice, video, and real time collaboration.
- Virtualized Compute We leverage VMware’s server virtualization software, the industry’s most proven and widely deployed technology. Within the Collaboration Pod, multiple VMware compatible ESXi 5.0 compute servers are deployed in a high-availability cluster. Avaya Aura® virtual appliances can be moved on-demand, or dynamically, between hosts.
- Storage We use technology from EMC, the industry leader in storage area networking. The Collaboration Pod uses the EMC VNX 5300, a mid-tier fully redundant storage system that is efficient, scalable, and easy to manage. This system contributes to the overall reliability of Collaboration Pods with full redundancy and upgrade capabilities.
- Networking The Avaya Virtual Services Platform 7000 for top-of-rack switching in the Collaboration Pod offers high-density 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and dual 640 Gbps interconnect (equivalent to 8x40 Gig interfaces) ports. These ports can interconnect multiple Collaboration Pods and other server racks for scaling and resource sharing.
- Gateway The Avaya G450 Media Gateway is used for Digital Signal Processing as well as to provide reliable T1/E1 connectivity. Within the Collaboration Pod, redundant gateways help ensure non-stop communications services.
- Orchestration The Avaya Pod Orchestration Suite provides an umbrella management system with single sign on. Use this integrated solution to manage all the diverse components in the Collaboration Pod. Layered dashboards enable health monitoring, diagnostics, performance, and reporting to be completed quickly and efficiently.
- Messaging Integrate Avaya Aura® Messaging, Avaya’s next-generation messaging solution. Through the intuitive interface, employees manage email, voicemail, and fax messages on their devices of choice, including tablets, smart phones, and laptops.
- Session Border Controller Integrate the Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise to support secure voice, video, presence, and IM. The Session Border Controller defends SIP signaling elements against security threats and overloads. Typically used for SIP trunking and to extend collaboration services to remote workers, this Session Boarder Controller can be deployed in a standard- or high-availability configuration.