- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal
- Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer
- Callback Assist
- Media Processing Server
- Outbound Contact Express
- Proactive Contact
- Proactive Outreach Manager
Avaya Customer Connections Portfolio
Callback Assist Fact Sheet
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Features and Benefits
- Interactive Voice Response System The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application interacts with customers to offer the callback option and also presents/launches the callback request for the agent
- Web Administration Application This application is used by the contact center administrators to configure the Callback Assist solution and specify the desired performance parameters and options.
- Database Server System configuration and operational data are stored in this Database Server.
- Reports Generator Administrators and center management receive usage and performance data.
- Callback Engine This technology provides the intelligent heart of the solution and coordinates the functions of all solution components.