- Avaya Aura® Contact Center
- Automated Chat
- Contact Center Control Manager
- Avaya One Touch Video
- Avaya one-X® Agent
- Business Advocate
- Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite
- Interaction Center
- Social Media Manager
Avaya Leveraging Video Communications
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Avaya One Touch Video Call Center Solution
- Provide remote consultation or sales support from a branch office or store kiosk
- Offer assistance for completing online forms using application sharing
- Extend technical support with visual demonstrations
- Deliver assistance for the hearing impaired using sign language
Features and Benefits
With video, rich collaboration capabilities, such as application sharing and chat, can lead to enhanced conversations and can result in improved customer and brand loyalty.
With video, agents receive contextual information about customers. For internal context, this can be customer contact history and integration with your back office systems. For external context, this can be web pages visited and self-service attempts. With this valuable context, agents are prepared to answer customer inquiries accurately and faster. Best of all, if an agent needs to bring in an expert, all the video, document sharing, and text chat controls are passed on to that agent, eliminating the need for the customer to repeat information.
Leverage existing skills and routing infrastructure by routing web-based customer engagements, including video, through your contact center. Use existing resources for routing, workforce management, and quality assurance to provide a consistent customer experience.
- Avaya One Touch Video Server This server expands Avaya One Touch Video beyond video to include IM and application sharing. The Avaya One Touch Video server accepts requests from the public domain, and performs the necessary functions for presentation of the communication to your contact center.
- SIP Session Border Controller The Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise is a flexible, fit-for-purpose solution that includes a set of standard security features. This SBC provides all of the functionality required for an enterprise to terminate SIP trunks without the complexity and higher price associated with typical SBCs. The Avaya SBC scales to 2,000 simultaneous sessions per server.
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager This open, extensible IP telephony platform can be deployed as an IP PBX or feature server supporting a SIP-only environment, or as an evolution server supporting both SIP and non-SIP environments. Communication Manager provides 700+ PBX features, high reliability and scalability, and advanced features for productivity and mobility. Built-in capabilities include conferencing and contact center applications. A wide range of servers, gateways, and analog, digital, and IP-based communication devices is supported.
- Avaya Aura® Session Manager Session Manager enables a distributed system featuring multi-vendor integration, centralized dial plans and user profiles, easier centralized SIP trunking, easier on-net call routing, and enhanced scalability and security. This architectural flexibility allows enterprises to significantly reduce telecommunications and management costs, lower their total cost of ownership, and increase agility by providing rapid deployment to various users and locations.
- Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite for Avaya Aura® Communication Manager The Call Center Elite call routing software is an Automatic Call Distribution application that maximizes routing and resource selection, allowing agents to handle calls more effectively and improving overall productivity.
- Avaya one-X® Agent with Video This application gives contact center agents the tools they need to be more productive, whether they work at corporate headquarters, at branch offices, or from their homes.
- Avaya one-X® Communicator Avaya one-X® Communicator is ideal for users who communicate frequently, manage multiple calls, set up ad-hoc conferencing, and need to be highly reachable. The solution provides users with anytime, anywhere access to unified communications capabilities including voice calling, audio conferencing, corporate directories, and communication logs.