- Avaya Aura® Conferencing
- Avaya Flare® Experience
- AvayaLive™ Engage
- Meeting Exchange
- Scopia® Desktop and Mobile Applications
- Scopia® Video Conferencing Infrastructure
- Scopia® XT Video Conferencing
Avaya Aura® Conferencing and Avaya Flare® Experience
BYOD and the Wireless Revolution
Presence and IM: Reduce Distractions and Increase Productivity
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
- Click an icon to escalate audio to point-to-point, or multi-party video, or start web collaboration.
- Access contacts, enterprise directories, and preferences via the contact fan.
- View a roster of participants and active speakers.
- Upload and share documents from the library—an online repository makes it fast.
- Share desktops, applications, or the whiteboard.
- Take notes and minutes.
Features and Benefits
Convene a team quickly
Our intuitive interface supports quick communications using voice, video and IM, without regard to type of network or access. Users connect to and conference with other users by simply dragging contact information to the spotlight.
Connect your mobile and dispersed teams that are using a myriad of devices. The Avaya Flare Experience makes it fast and easy to bring people together and securely share information, and it’s available for Windows-based PCs and Apple iPad devices.
Leverage communications history
All e-mail, IMs, and voice messages are located in a consolidated communications history. Clicking the contacts history tab lets users see all communications with a specific contact—already sorted and available.
Access experts quickly
Experts can be located quickly and easily by looking at their presence information. Dragging contact information to the spotlight brings the expert into the conversation.
- Avaya Desktop Video Device The Avaya Desktop Video Device is a cost-effective video desktop collaboration endpoint. In addition to HD video and high-quality audio, the device features a capacitive touch screen and includes telephone, web conferencing, social media, calendar, and scheduling from a single user interface on a multi-touch device. The Desktop Video Device with the Avaya Flare® Experience can consolidate tools like a desk phone, speakerphone, and video endpoint. The device enables ad hoc, person-to-person collaboration for enterprise workers. Used as a customer service kiosk, the device allows customers to get information and click to communicate with contact center experts.