- Call Management System
- Contact Analyzer
- Contact Flow Analytics
- Desktop Wallboard
- Operational Analyst
- Speech Analytics
- Avaya Aura® Workforce Optimization
The Business Value in Balancing Call Center Efficiency with Customer Satisfaction
Accelerating Unified Communications with an Enterprisewide Architecture
Analytics in the Contact Center
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Features and Benefits
- Contact Recording and Quality Monitoring This intuitive application helps supervisors manage contact center performance. Contact Recording provides the recording, search, playback and storage of voice interactions. Quality Monitoring captures and synchronizes the on-screen activity of the agent with the voice recording and provides a number of contact center agent coaching and performance tools.
- Workforce Management By automatically forecasting staffing requirements to meet call volumes and automating agent scheduling, Workforce Management ensures that businesses have the right workforce, with the right skills, to better serve customers.
- Speech Analytics Speech Analytics categorizes and analyzes call content surfacing trends, which allow for root-cause analysis and identification of problems such as customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- Customer Feedback Surveys Customer Feedback Surveys allow businesses to directly obtain feedback from a customer at the close of a contact.