- Avaya Aura®
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Nemertes Issue Paper: What Do Companies Really Spend on IP Telephony
Improving Productivity in the Connected Enterprise Through Collaboration (IDC)
The Business Value of Enterprise SIP - A CIO View
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Avaya Aura® Solution
for Midsize Enterprise
Features and Benefits
By hosting multiple Avaya Aura® applications on a single server, Avaya helps simplify installation and administration. A pre-configured solution installs in about an hour. Pre-defined templates streamline desktop management and deployment.
Avaya’s virtualized solution can reduce hardware by 75%. The smaller footprint uses 75% less power and cooling than traditional deployments, while SIP trunking helps lower telecom expenses by 20%-50%. Even with additional application servers for advanced applications, virtualization makes Avaya up to 16% less expensive per user compared to competitors.
Avaya delivers anytime, anywhere worker productivity by providing consistent Unified Communications capabilities to all users, regardless of their locations.
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Communication Manager is an open, extensible IP telephony platform for voice, video, conferencing, contact center, and mobility.
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Messaging This application provides voice messaging and email integration. Call answering and messaging capabilities let users manage messages on a PC, add a voicemail component to a text message, and listen to text messages over the phone.
- Avaya Aura® Session Manager Session Manager facilitates multi-vendor integration, centralized dial plans and user profiles, easier centralized SIP trunking, easier “on-net” call routing, and enhanced scalability and security.
- Avaya Aura® System Manager This common management umbrella for system administration and provisioning is based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Avaya Aura® Presence Services This presence aggregation service makes it easy to locate colleagues and experts to address customer inquiries, handle service issues, or solve critical problems in real time.
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services Application Enablement Services connects telephony APIs, protocols, and web services to the call processing, media, and administrative features available in Avaya Communication Manager.
- Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise The Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise provides industry-leading enterprise security for your Unified Communications solutions, including VoIP and connectivity over any network to any smart phone or alternative devices. The Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise lets remote workers connect without VPN, offering true support of BYOD—Bring Your Own Device—without the administrative overhead of a VPN solution.
- Avaya one-X® UC All-inclusive Get voice, video, mobility and other applications for up to 500 users, in a single server configuration. This solution bundle includes Avaya one-X® Mobile and Avaya one-X® Portal, which give communications access to mobile and remote workers, and the Avaya Presence Server. Application Enablement Services for Microsoft Office Communications Server and IBM Lotus Sametime are also included.
- Avaya Aura® Messaging Enhance productivity with rich voice and integrated e-mail messaging available on multiple, easy-to-use interfaces. This single-server configuration combines a Message Application Server, a Message Storage Server, optional Web Client and Web-based Subscriber Options servers, and a Secure Access Link.
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing Avaya Aura® Conferencing provides audio, video and web conferencing capabilities complete with scheduling and management. Avaya Flare™ Experience simplifies and enhances video and other forms of collaboration.
- Avaya Aura® Contact Center Avaya delivers contact center innovations with solutions for multimedia channels, workforce optimization, and outbound self-service.