- Avaya Aura® Conferencing
- Avaya Flare® Experience
- AvayaLive™ Engage
- Meeting Exchange
- Scopia® Desktop and Mobile Applications
- Scopia® Video Conferencing Infrastructure
- Scopia® XT Video Conferencing
Avaya Aura® Conferencing and Avaya Flare® Experience
Pervasive Video in the Enterprise
Improving Productivity in the Connected Enterprise Through Collaboration (IDC)
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
- Drag and drop contacts to start a conference—no dialing.
- Switch between IM, email, voice, and video—in one window, in one app.
- Scroll and click on contacts—send invites that automatically contain your conference info and links.
- Share content and your desktop with a click of the “collaborate” button.
- See who’s in the conference, who’s just arrived, who’s presenting, and more.
Features and Benefits
Consolidating your possibly fragmented mix of user collaboration tools within a single Avaya Aura® unified platform avoids proprietary lock-in, reduces management complexity, and lowers network costs and outside conference service fees.
Built-in intelligence manages the load on your network, monitoring bandwidth, usage, conferences, and sessions, and adapting to your network conditions.
Media cascading reduces the number of media streams that need to travel across the WAN. Having fewer streams can significantly reduce WAN costs.
Support a few dozen or tens of thousands (as many as 10,000 concurrently) audio, video, and web conference users.
When users have intuitive communication tools that allow them to readily connect, engage, and share key information, they focus less on technology and more on supporting customers, completing projects, and producing impactful results.
- Avaya Aura® Conferencing Standard Edition For customers not ready to upgrade a current investment in Avaya Aura® System Platform or the Avaya Desktop Video Device, this earlier release of Avaya Aura Conferencing is a great way to expand collaboration options, and set an easy migration path to the latest functionality. Avaya Aura Conferencing Standard Edition is an on-premise, SIP-based solution that provides audio, standard definition video, and web conferencing capabilities. The application has a single virtualized server configuration.