- Avaya Aura®
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Accelerating Unified Communications with an Enterprisewide Architecture
Does Your IT Department Support The Needs Of The Mobile Workforce
Presence and IM: Reduce Distractions and Increase Productivity
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Application Server 5300
Features and Benefits
IP telephony enables users to make and receive calls from virtually anywhere and offers desktop video, picture caller ID, and real-time call screening.
Reservation-less conference bridging lets you scale to thousands of users with a rich feature set including IM-based notification of who’s participating.
An easy-to-use interface let users manage various communications devices by defining rules for find me/follow me, as well as call screening and routing.
Application Server 5300 provides encryption for all types of communications.
Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300 is software upgradeable to US government specifications for IPv6 and assured services.
- PC Client This IP-based PC client provides users access to full unified communications capabilities. Users can make/receive calls, send/receive video, use IM, see the presence of associates and customize their own presence, and view call logs. Sharing functions like whiteboarding, file transfers, and web co-browsing are available. The UC Client can be paired with a deskphone or used standalone when away from the office.
- Office Client The Office Client is a plug-in for Microsoft Outlook. It provides users access to full unified communications capabilities. From within Microsoft Outlook, users can make/receive calls, send/receive video, use IM, see the presence of associates and customize their own presence, and view call logs. Sharing functions like whiteboarding, file transfers, and web co-browsing are available.
- Web Client This thin PC client is user downloadable from a web portal. The Web Client provides users access to the full unified communications capabilities of the Application Server 5300. From the Web Client, users can make and receive calls, send and receive video, engage in IM conversations, see the presence of friends and customize their own, view call logs and engage in other sharing functions such as whiteboarding, file transfers and web co-browsing.
- Wireless Client Made for BlackBerry devices, the Wireless Client enables PDA users to engage in IM conversations, see the presence of friends and customize their own, and manage their Find Me/Follow Me routes.