- Avaya Aura®
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Avaya is the Official Supplier of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Avaya Aura™ Savings Estimator
Making the Most of the Latest Avaya Aura® Capabilities
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
- Industry leading flexibility, scalability and reliability
- Cost savings derived from simplified usage and access
- Open standards and third party solutions integration
- Migration paths defined for the unique needs of an enterprise
- An appliance on our designated Common Server platforms
- A virtualized solution—the Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment leverages VMware and customer-provided servers
- A Collaboration Pod, where we combine a best-of-breed server, storage, virtualization, and networking components in an easy-to-order, easy-to-deploy, and ready-to-operate package
- A turnkey solution for midsize businesses—the Avaya Aura Solution for Midsize Enterprise pre-loads Avaya Aura core components on a Common Server for our clients with fewer than 2,400 users
Features and Benefits
SIP architecture with centralized management and control gives businesses agility to take advantage of new capabilities, deploy new applications, and deliver new levels of customer service.
Use the corporate network to handle traffic and reduce PSTN usage with a single enterprise-wide dial plan and intelligent routing policies. Save money by consolidating trunks. Reduce administrative costs with simpler management and infrastructure.
Deploy services to users as needed, independent of location or network connection. Employees gain fast, easy access to time-saving unified communications tools.
Empower workers with improved access to the services, information, and experts they need to provide superior customer service with call center capabilities across the enterprise.
Avaya Aura® System Manager provides a single place for provisioning users across an Avaya Aura network.
Integrate business applications with Microsoft, IBM, and other vendors. Provide core SIP routing across them all with Avaya Aura® Session Manager, which is device and endpoint agnostic.
Provide scalability for up to 18,000 IP endpoints with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager. Support up to 250,000 endpoints on the Avaya Aura® Session Manager core.
Address security issues in SIP networks and protect your enterprise against denial-of-service attacks, application-layer threats, toll-fraud blocking, eavesdropping, and theft of information.
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager This open, extensible IP telephony platform can be deployed as an IP PBX or feature server supporting a SIP-only environment, or as an evolution server supporting both SIP and non-SIP environments. Communication Manager provides 700+ PBX features, high reliability and scalability, and advanced features for productivity and mobility. Built-in capabilities include conferencing and contact center applications. A wide range of servers, gateways, and analog, digital, and IP-based communication devices is supported.
- Avaya Aura® Session Manager Session Manager enables a distributed system featuring multi-vendor integration, centralized dial plans and user profiles, easier centralized SIP trunking, easier “on-net” call routing, and enhanced scalability and security. This architectural flexibility allows enterprises to significantly reduce telecommunications and management costs, lower their total cost of ownership, and increase agility by providing rapid deployment to various users and locations.
- Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise The Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise provides industry-leading enterprise security for your Unified Communications solutions, including VoIP and connectivity over any network to any smart phone or alternative devices. The Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise lets remote workers connect without VPN, offering true support of BYOD—Bring Your Own Device—without the administrative overhead of a VPN solution.
- Avaya Aura® System Manager This common management platform is based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and helps to reduce system management complexity. It provides centralized management functions for provisioning and administration. Its extensibility lets customers expand management capabilities over time to include additional products, applications and vendor solutions under one common management umbrella.
- Avaya Aura® Messaging Give users a rich set of features that increase their reachability, add new message notification options, and provide more ways to access and receive messages—all controlled using an intuitive web portal. Avaya Aura Messaging adapts to enterprise environments with flexible per-user message storage options, resiliency options, and deployment options for consolidation, centralization, and scale. Avaya Aura Messaging enables smooth migrations from legacy voicemail systems, with choice of TUI, tools for migration, and migration incentives.
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Messaging Integrated voice mail for Communication Manager provides call answering and messaging capabilities that let a user manage messages on a PC, add a voicemail component to a text message, and listen to text messages over the phone.
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services A set of enhanced telephony APIs, protocols, and web services are available to developers. These capabilities support access to the powerful call processing, media, and administrative features available in Communication Manager. They enable off-the-shelf and custom integration with hundreds of communications and business applications such as Microsoft Office Communicator and IBM Lotus Sametime, as well as a broad range of Call Center, Call Recording and Click-to-Dial applications.
- Avaya Aura® Presence Services This product provides a scalable, high-performance presence aggregation service that collects and disseminates rich presence information between Avaya and other third-party endpoints. The presence information allows users to locate colleagues and experts to address customer inquiries, handle a service issue, or solve a critical project problem in real time. It helps to expand contact center capabilities by leveraging resources and expertise across the entire enterprise to serve customers better.
- Avaya Aura® System Platform System Platform technology delivers simplified deployment of Unified Communications and Contact Center applications. This framework leverages virtualization technology, pre-defined templates, common installation, licensing, and support infrastructure.