- Avaya Aura® Platform
- Avaya Aura® Virtualized Environment
- Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™
- Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
- Collaboration Pods
- Common Servers
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
Avaya ACE™ Developer Toolkits
Improving Productivity in the Connected Enterprise Through Collaboration (IDC)
Unified Communications and Interoperability (a Look Beyond the Rhetoric)
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Avaya Agile Communication
Realize the benefits of Avaya ACE immediately with packaged solutions that extend real-time communications easily to common desktop, UC, CRM, business process management, and mobile applications. Develop custom communications-enabled solutions quickly using simple Web Services APIs that don’t require telephony expertise.
Features and Benefits
Improve business agility
Avaya ACE™ facilitates automatically triggered, event-driven communications. It speeds application development by exposing audio/video call control, text-to-speech, conferencing, and other capabilities as web services.
Protect infrastructure investments by integrating existing multi-vendor PBX, video, and unified-communications systems with business applications. High-ROI packaged applications help reduce real-estate expenses, mobile calling charges, and other costs.
The software integrates with unified communications systems to give users a single communications-rich interface for desktop applications.
Improve customer service
Deliver a seamless customer experience by connecting multi-vendor communications systems with leading vendors’ SOA frameworks, CRM software, and other business applications.
- Avaya ACE™ Microsoft® Lync Integration Provide users a unified desktop experience by extending Avaya real-time communications to Microsoft Lync, Office 365, and other Microsoft applications. Tight integration keeps the client interface consistent and allows users to communicate from their preferred devices. An enterprise can improve productivity while reducing costs, as Avaya client-side integration preserves existing communications investments and requires no Microsoft voice licenses or devices.
- Avaya ACE™ Customer Relationship Manager Integration Enhance the customer experience by embedding real-time communications capabilities into your Salesforce.com® or Microsoft® Dynamics CRM implementation. Click-to-call from a contact or record using your preferred device, receive a toast notification with contextual information for all incoming calls, hold or transfer calls from the desktop, and populate records automatically with notes and call details.
- Avaya ACE™ Hot Desking Avaya ACE™ Hot Desking provides a Web interface for users to manage their various phone and video devices. The Web interface may be used to set the call forwarding status of a worker’s desk phone or to register another device as a temporary hot desk phone. It integrates with Avaya or non-Avaya communications environments to facilitate flexible working.
- Avaya ACE™ Mobile Cost Optimizer This application can reduce corporate mobile phone costs significantly by integrating BlackBerry® smartphones with a company’s communications environment. It instructs a company’s PBX environment, whether it’s from Avaya or another vendor, to use the enterprise voice network instead of the mobile network for outbound smartphone calls.
- Avaya ACE™ IBM® Business Process Manager Integration Even highly automated processes can require human involvement at key points. Avaya ACE accelerates these workflows by adding real-time collaboration capabilities to your IBM Business Process Manager toolset. Use the familiar graphical interface to drag and drop an automatic phone call into workflows or to configure closed-loop notification. This packaged integration helps ensure rapid responsiveness to business events.
- Avaya ACE™ IBM® Lotus® Sametime® Integration Avaya ACE integrates existing multi-vendor telephony and video systems with IBM® Lotus® Sametime®. Workers can use their desk phones or preferred devices to click to call and to see telephony presence from within Sametime. Avaya ACE acts as the single connection point to alleviate PBX upgrades and simplify PBX integration.
- Avaya ACE™ Desktop Communications Enablement This packaged application consists of Office and Web Browser Add-ins for click to call from desktop applications. A Desktop Notification service provides inbound call handling options. A Call Assistant service is useful for selecting devices and phone numbers.
- Avaya ACE™ Developer Toolkits Avaya ACE provides 50+ web service APIs that let IT developers integrate communications with business applications up to five times faster than before. The Foundation Toolkit includes low-level Java APIs that leverage Avaya Aura® for fine-tuned control of call flows across the network. Integration with multi-vendor communications platforms is easy with pre-written adapters that allow control of systems from Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and others.
- Avaya ACE™ Message Drop and Message Blast APIs These APIs allow administrators or employees to send recorded messages to large groups, or to drop personalized messages into telephone conversations. Typically, these tools integrate single- or multi-vendor PBX systems with CRM applications to provide click-to-dial, automated recording, and notification features.