- Avaya Aura® Contact Center
- Automated Chat
- Contact Center Control Manager
- Avaya One Touch Video
- Avaya one-X® Agent
- Business Advocate
- Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite
- Interaction Center
- Social Media Manager
Avaya Automated Chat Brochure
Ask AVA: Avaya Automated Chat Case Study
Avaya Report - Optimize Customers' Web Experience with Automated Chat
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
Avaya Automated Chat
Features and Benefits
Your business rules define your use of automation and live agent escalation. You determine when and how much automation is applied, so you control improving your entire customer experience and loyalty.
Reduce the total duration of chats. Validated automated answers are faster and more accurate using front-end automation. Repetitive tasks and questions are handled quickly using natural language. When escalation to an agent occurs, suggestions and cue cards provide faster, consistent answers to help maximize resources.
Avaya’s hosted cloud based solution optimizes resources and your investment, and introduces chat into web operations without disruptions and re-engineering.
Reduce the average handle times of agents and improve operational efficiency without additional headcount. With Avaya Automated Chat, agent coaching capabilities help reduce training costs. Agents are able to handle multiple chats simultaneously. Time spent between questions and answers tightens up by using suggestion (scalable to thousands) and cue card functions.
- Chat Interface Customize Avaya Automated Chat through a Web API. Create a unique customer experience for your clients.
- Automated Conversation Engine This provides natural language processing of text-based inquiries based on conversational question/answer pairs. When a user poses a query, the virtual agent scans for key words and provides an appropriate response from the knowledge base. Responses can include general information as well as links to web content.
- Conversation Routing Conversation Routing occurs when triggers or buying signals are met using a patented escalation process based on a confidence factor. When escalated from Automated Agent to Live Agent, the entire context of the chat is delivered to the agent, according to best-match business rules of your business.
- Agent Chat Desktop When transferred from Automated Chat to an agent, the entire chat content and a summary is delivered to the agent. To further speed and focus an agent’s conversation, the Conversation Engine provides suggested canned-answer responses, up-sell details, shortcuts to information and links, and customer surveys.
- Real-time Dashboards Dashboards show live traffic and are filterable by Site, State of Conversation, and Specific CSR (customer service rep).
- Historical Reporting Analyze traffic, including CSR utilization and knowledge utilization. Time Saved through Automation and Actual Duration are also provided.
- Third Party Integration Integrate with CRM systems, co-browse applications, and databases.
- Answer Desk Enable non-chat agents to access the knowledge base.