- 1100 Series IP Deskphones
- 1200 Series IP Deskphones
- 1400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 1600 Series IP Deskphones
- 2000 Series IP Deskphones
- 2250 Attendant Console
- 3700 Series DECT Handsets
- 3900 Series Digital Deskphones
- 4000 Series DECT Handsets
- 7000 Series Digital Deskphones
- 7400 Series DECT Handsets
- 9400 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9500 Series Digital Deskphones
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- Conference Phones
- IP DECT Phones
- IP Wireless Phones
Connect with Us
In the US and Canada:
All Other Locations:
7400 Series DECT Handsets
Features and Benefits
The 7400 Series DECT Handset lets mobile workers receive calls on both their desk set and their wireless handset. This capability helps them stay connected regardless of location within or near the office or campus environment.
This handset helps workers reduce voice mail tag and resolve customer issues faster. The right information gets to and from the right employee at the right time.
The 7400 helps businesses save on cellular and pager costs and re-wiring expenses. By providing mobility in industrial, warehouse and retail environments, this handset helps workers with improving inventory management and quality control.
The 7400 frees employees from their desks, allowing them to help customers and close sales, but not miss calls.
The modular architecture of the 7400 enables easy expansion to meet growing business needs.
- 7400 Series DECT Controller The controller provides call control to the Business Communications Manager main unit and Avaya 7400 Series DECT Basestations.
- 7400 Series DECT Basestation The Basestation is the interface between the Avaya 7400 Series DECT Controller and the handsets themselves, providing up to 50,000 square feet of coverage.
- 7400 Series DECT Repeater This repeater is used to extend the range of the Avaya 7400 Series DECT Basestation by up to 50%. It is often used in campus environments.
- 7400 Series DECT External Antenna The external antenna is used with the Avaya 7400 Series DECT Repeater to set up new coverage zones up to 1 km away, making coverage possible in a remote area.
- 7430 DECT Handset This handset offers solid value at a low cost. Its rugged design is ideal for industrial, warehouse and retail environments. Also available outside of North America, this handset model numbers include 7434, 4135, 4135Ex and 4136.
- 7439 DECT Handset This rugged handset offers high value and an extensive feature set suitable for demanding users in industrial or warehouse environments.
- 7440 DECT Handset This is a full-featured, rugged, high-quality handset with inherent protection against dust and water, making it ideal for high traffic or more rugged environments. Also available outside of North America, this handset model numbers include 7444, 4145, 4145Ex and 4146.
- 7449 DECT Handset This is a classic, high quality, rugged handset with inherent protection against dust and water. It is ideal for office, hospital and customer contact centers.
- 7400 Series DECT Accessories Accessories for the 7400 Series help optimize the wireless solution for your environment and work style. Headset, belt clip, safety line, and protective covers are available.